Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The game gets frozen here... Do you know any way to fix it?
1715915821393.png

Tinboy69

Oct 30, 2021
Getting the "Uncaught Error, Header is wrong" whenever entering the library
Too little information. Win, mac or android? Error when entering the building or in the building itself? The error may be caused by old saves. Try starting a new game. I apologize in advance, but I will not be able to answer questions promptly.

raixen

Jul 31, 2019
So is marriage thoughts supposed to beat you? I did a lot of grinding this time around because the game is simply too hard and now have 37 points in defense and marriage thoughts doesn't even do damage anymore.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So is marriage thoughts supposed to beat you? I did a lot of grinding this time around because the game is simply too hard and now have 37 points in defense and marriage thoughts doesn't even do damage anymore.
yes, it is supposed to beat you...
c7c6407c-628b-4b96-bb19-6df97ded4018_text.gif

• Sad
Reactions: raixen

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
sometimes it works, sometimes not, I'm stuck in the second hypno video :c
when that happens just close the game and open it again in that way... Until it works. It always works if you do it again (well, at least it worked for me)

AdolfXX

Aug 13, 2020
sometimes it works, sometimes not, I'm stuck in the second hypno video :c
Did you try to change the compatibility mode. What some people mentioned here?

• You’ll need to be logged in as Admin
  • Right-click on to the .exe file
  • Properties
  • Compatibility tab
  • Change to Windows7

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
Did you try to change the compatibility mode. What some people mentioned here?

• You’ll need to be logged in as Admin
  • Right-click on to the .exe file
  • Properties
  • Compatibility tab
  • Change to Windows7
Did it, it still freeze the video. Thanks anyway!

when that happens just close the game and open it again in that way... Until it works. It always works if you do it again (well, at least it worked for me)
Already did, but I will try some more! Thanks!

raixen

Jul 31, 2019
For some reason, if I click and hold before the videos start, they don't freeze. Very curious.
You can delete the offending video from the video folder. Put it in another folder or delete it but it should not be in the video folder. When you play the game , it skips the video when it reaches that point and moves on to the next one. This has been the most reliable method for me.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
You can delete the offending video from the video folder. Put it in another folder or delete it but it should not be in the video folder. When you play the game , it skips the video when it reaches that point and moves on to the next one. This has been the most reliable method for me.
Even if I clicked and hold it, it will still happen... The only thing that worked for me was the compatibility mode thing... But running it into windows 8. Sometimes it will frozen but I just restarted and it worked

AdolfXX

Aug 13, 2020
My experience with the freeze issue is that it happens only one time and after I start the game again it doesnt happen again. So after the first freeze I can play for example 2 hours without another freeze. It is like something has changed after the first freeze? I dont know why but this is the behavior of the game on my HP windows notebook. :LOL:

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes