• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Alright, so... For those as confused as me as why we couldn't advance and whatnot, I've discovered how the first part of the mini game works (I think).
Whenever you're in Capture mode (where you can select topics and stuff), you actually click OUTSIDE of the text box to get the dialogue going. Once you see something in the textbox that sounds it's not supposed to go there, click INSIDE the text box to try and "Object" that statement (red text).
You basically click on the text box only if you want to object a statement, so for anything else just click outside of the box and text will go on. If you make a loop in the dialogue, you lose some HP. Think of it as if you wasted HP to read again (loop back) their statements and check again if you missed something. I think it's supposed to be a punishment for not guessing the wrong statement on your first read, but not as much HP as if you accused her of a statement and it was not correct.
If I'm wrong, just let me know. But I think this is how it works.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Koooskkw21

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Anyone have an ACTUAL full save?

Talking to the inspector don't unlock jack so I assume you have to beat the game first?

Darkrus

Jul 31, 2017
anyone got complete save game file? im too lazy...
Anyone have an ACTUAL full save?

Talking to the inspector don't unlock jack so I assume you have to beat the game first?
I'm pretty sure someone already provided the full save. Please refer below, if not full save, I will provide.
For full gallery unlock in-game, I think it only able to unlock from inspector after go through some progress.
gallery save , enjoyed

ken0043

Jan 8, 2024
I'm pretty sure someone already provided the full save. Please refer below, if not full save, I will provide.
For full gallery unlock in-game, I think it only able to unlock from inspector after go through some progress.
I think there's someone posted the save for gallery but not for the full game? or is that the same?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes