3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Why does it feel like theres only about 6 fapets or so in the entire game? Talking to the people in town to sell milk I only see Ent, Warg, Sheep, Cow, Bunny, and Kelpie. The game makes it sound like theres way more than that.
There is a total of 13 tamable Fapets. 7 males, 6 females (soon the Fairy) and an extra The Ork, but those are almost impossible to tame normally (my save file has one).
Town folks only ask those maybe to make it easier to sell early in the game

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Do scenes change with fapets as the level up? I see new little numbered actions pop up but for stuff like Kelpie Nishy only ever seems to rub. I thought she would go to sex at some point.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
When he'll add the fairy, I hope there'll be fairy on fairy with some unique animations.
Btw after more than a year this little patch is not enough imo

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Do scenes change with fapets as the level up? I see new little numbered actions pop up but for stuff like Kelpie Nishy only ever seems to rub. I thought she would go to sex at some point.
Not exactly. Animations (most of them) change according to the amount of times the characters have sex with the same character.
The easiest one to see is the Kelpie x Nishy. The more you do the Assjob sex, you will see some numbers on the lower screen to activate special anims, same applies to the Stallion x Nishy B.
Another example, would be Nishy x Bunny, after 10 times the animation will change into a intense version, specially Futanari Nishy x Bunny (x10, x20, x30)
When he'll add the fairy, I hope there'll be fairy on fairy with some unique animations.
Btw after more than a year this little patch is not enough imo
You can try asking the Dev about it

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
My slave merchant in the first forest disappear. Is he moved to another location? Is there another merchant?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
My slave merchant in the first forest disappear. Is he moved to another location? Is there another merchant?
There are multiple if I recall correctly. Just search for any NPC with a Yellow Diamond over their heads.
In another way, you can:
Sleep, go back to the main menu, and then reload. So everything is forced to be on its main position

Reactions: Lovius
May 25, 2021
How do you get some of the female fapests nude? I can't remember how I did it or how my first rabbit did.

Also, how do you unlock futa in story mode?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
How do you get some of the female fapests nude? I can't remember how I did it or how my first rabbit did.

Also, how do you unlock futa in story mode?
In order of get any Fapet Naked, you must make it follow you, then go to TC and interact with her, next select the option "Shave".

Regarding Futanari Mode, so far, is mostly exclusive on Free Mode but, there are 2 moments where you can see it on Story Mode

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
how do you change poses, pressing or holding q does nothing
Holding or Pressing "Q" only affects animations that have "Secondary Loop", mainly those with the Pink "Q" button on the lower screen, usually, you need to have sex with the same fapet multiple times in order to unlock it. (For example: NishyxSlime animations)

Other animations change poses automatically, based on the amount of times the characters have repeated it. Some cases going from simple changes (FutaNishyxSheep) to even savage versions (FutaNishyxBunny LVL 2-3)

There is also the option called "Cross-Poses" which, let's Nishy or any other Fapet use the Sex Pose of another. Like, a Bunny giving a Paizuri (Cow Anim) to Nishy, this requires you to tame multiple times the same fapet in order to unlock its pose for everyone

Last edited:
May 25, 2021
In order of get any Fapet Naked, you must make it follow you, then go to TC and interact with her, next select the option "Shave".

Regarding Futanari Mode, so far, is mostly exclusive on Free Mode but, there are 2 moments where you can see it on Story Mode
So far I'm at where I need to talk to Black for money for milk machine build. (Even I can easily get a lot of money by selling slaves) I'm guessing I'm pretty close for futa scene or something.

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
Sorry for double post, but does anyone have a cheat table for 1.3m?
Unfortunately there is no cheat table as the game codes change every time the game is restarted.
At least as far as I know, if someone manages to create something like a cheat table, they have my deepest respect.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
If you want to play Free Mode with everything unlocked, there is probably a save in the op.
WeebLoop knows better than me...since those are his saves :whistle:
Yes, the save files on the OP are separated by Story Mode Only and Free Mode Only (both 100% and 10%). The post with the folder has instructions regarding that
Sorry for double post, but does anyone have a cheat table for 1.3m?
There is one cheat table in this thread a few pages back, but i haven't checked if they work. You can also find in-game cheat codes here as well.
Although you can easily find and modify the stats with cheat engine, but needs to be done every time you open the game

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: xRoguex
May 25, 2021
Ah okay. I did check the cheat and it have good list of codes I can use. Especially the coin cheat. It makes free mode a lot easier for me, but he seem to missing one code that do with futa mode.
Now I understand why there aren't any cheat table because of address constant changing. As for the save, I think I'm good. I just want to at least 100% complete on both story mode and free mode. Only thing left in story mode is max level Nishy for a special dress.

Also, I still couldn't find a way to get female fapets to shave from TC, because I don't see the option to do so even I have a bunny or a sheep with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Ah okay. I did check the cheat and it have good list of codes I can use. Especially the coin cheat. It makes free mode a lot easier for me, but he seem to missing one code that do with futa mode.
Now I understand why there aren't any cheat table because of address constant changing. As for the save, I think I'm good. I just want to at least 100% complete on both story mode and free mode. Only thing left in story mode is max level Nishy for a special dress.

Also, I still couldn't find a way to get female fapets to shave from TC, because I don't see the option to do so even I have a bunny or a sheep with me.
the cheat code for futanari anims is not that necessary actually, just fap with Nishy a LOT of times and you will unlock them naturally (2 without panties being stantind and crouched, 1 crouched with panties)
TC Shaving unlocks after taming a few number of times the same species of fapet. By being followed by one, interact with TC and the options should loo like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now just pick the left option that should say "Shave" and you fapet will end up looking like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes