3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Well, if you'd pay attention on Tutorial you'd know that they replenish energy with absorbing wild fapets that out of energy. Like the wild dog after he fuck you. Also you can easily cheat their energy so, what's the problem?
You have to get raped by a male to re-fill them? Shit system.

How do you cheat their energy?

Mrspuff

Nov 29, 2020
Cheats
I had a look at the game files and this is all I could find
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I missed some, let me know so that I can search them and possibly find new ones
If you know how to use the ones I don't, also let me know

Last edited:

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
You have to get raped by a male to re-fill them? Shit system.

How do you cheat their energy?
You don't need to be rape'd, you can absorb them if they fuck your fappet's. And cheat with CE wild do you just unlimited energy for fairy. You actually can do for yourself quite the cheat table, for myself i do Unlimited stamina for wild fappet's and nishy, you can even do all the time clean mod)

Kernels

Oct 11, 2021
If someone needs it here is a little mod to make dialogue box transparent because it sometimes gets annoying, especially in story mode with bad camera angles in scenes. Not a big deal in free mode tho. Why wouldn't he make it a setting in the first place?
sorry file is too large.
1716596313279.png
also when I was looking for this texture I found, judging by name, multiple ripped textures from assassins creed? Well, I don't care, but he's got big balls if he uses them in commercial work
1716596229354.png

Last edited:

Kernels

Oct 11, 2021
I had an event xmas there was a quest with a gift, it said to sleep, I slept and the portal disappeared as well as the event. Lewd is still locked, what to do?
edit: had to wait until day 80 to unlock event activation, I re-run xmas and everything is fixed.

Last edited:

RTS23

Apr 10, 2018
also when I was looking for this texture I found, judging by name, multiple ripped textures from assassins creed? Well, I don't care, but he's got big balls if he uses them in commercial work
View attachment 3668194
As far I know, pretty much every videogame takes most of their graphic assets from asset libraries, specially if they're generic like walls, terrain and the such. I don't say it isn't stolen, it might be, just saying that videogames graphics overlap if you are looking for coincidences. This reminds me how a fan group was able to " " Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, a 1999 viodeogame, by searching for the original source of the gothic architecture graphics at asset libraries, providing a real upscaled solution to many of the original graphics instead of AI.

Reactions: Kernels and Mindrem

sttem2018

Jan 21, 2018
I was playing the most calmly, I closed the game after sleeping, after a while I tried to log in and I don't have my data saved... I deleted it... 5 hours thrown in the trash

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes