VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
your gallery dont work normal, i have blured images on few scenes, and idk how i can see a other scene who have more choices of o sex scenes, like zeta 1-2 or 3 , if i click on scene, the scene work only on zeta 3
It's probably conflicting with your save files. Check the save data inside appdata AND renpy folder. There are two places for the save data.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This is first Dev who resist so much to mods
You should've know a guy called Dr. PinkCake
should make games that's compatible to mods. Almost everyone uses mods this generation. It's just going to get worst as generations change.
Or the one who actually created the mod should be more competent in make a mod that doesn't cause errors. Not the dev that has nothing to do about it

Reactions: SteveyP

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
haha wtf are you talking about? you want me to design a game that can be modded by everyone, regardless of their knowledge or skill?

You are missing a definition on the variable zsteveshare. it requires one line of code to make it work. it was obviously just missed.

But in no way am i going to take responsibility to aftermarket changes made to my game. And I am certainly not going to take it seriously when someone pirates my game, mods it with unofficial mods, then complains about it, and has the gull to tell me I need to do better.

Fuck.

View attachment 3660415

Come on man, do better! How dare you not take into consideration every possible way anyone could make a mod and code your entire game around it! Your game's about time travel, just look into the future!

On a serious note, it's "gall", not gull. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Arron95

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Come on man, do better! How dare you not take into consideration every possible way anyone could make a mod and code your entire game around it! Your game's about time travel, just look into the future!

On a serious note, it's "gall", not gull. :WeSmart:
That will be fixed once my comment is out of beta

• Haha
Reactions: PBS666

Fredex13

Apr 26, 2022
Hi, does anyone know how to reset the game progress? I have started the game several times and deleted the saves but the game always tells me that I have made 30% progress. I just want to start everything from the beginning.

4.50 star(s) 204 Votes