razeor

Aug 23, 2018
So I'm surprised my Linux version doesn't work for you either.
I'm running Ubuntu 20.04 with FF 87.0 64-bit edition.

One thing to note, when you see a RPG Maker game with a package.json file in the root of game directory, that means it is using NW.js. You can try out different versions of the NW.js framework to see if it works for you. Download them from:

Simply extract, then copy in the package.json and www directory. (If there's a scenario directory next to the www directory, you might need that as well, mainly for dieselmine games.)
Android download which version, someone tell me after update njws, karryn prison dont eat much ram anymore like th game only consume 1-1.5GB, not increase, pls help me i use android 4GB ram, want to play karryn, but force close every 10 minutes due to high ram consumption(my device can use up to 2GB max ram while system only use 1.4-1.6 ram)

Nov 19, 2019
The end of July is probably the release date.
Seems like that'll be the case. I know he wants his subscribers to do a bit of beta testing but I wish he would just straight up outsource it just to have it done more quickly. Hoping Kagura Games will pull off a miracle and do their fastest release to date.

Last edited:

AOF4540

Jan 28, 2022
Seems like that'll be the case. I know he wants his subscribers to do a bit of beta testing but I wish he would just straight up outsource it just to have it done more quickly. Hoping Kagura Games will pull off a miracle and do their fastest release to date.
Fingers crossed lads!

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes