JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
UPDATE 0.70 - live

Hello everyone, As always, I seem to run into tons of problems when it comes to releasing an update. First, my mother-in-law decided to have...

New update :love:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
THIS IS A UPDATE PATCH FILE ONLY
8GB IN SIZE

UPDATE 0.70 - live
Hello everyone,
As always, I seem to run into tons of problems when it comes to releasing an update. First, my mother-in-law decided to have surgery without telling anyone, and then my HDD decided it was time to die. Despite these setbacks, the update is ready, though it has two issues:
  • I couldn't convert the images to a format other than PNG, so the update file size is quite large.
  • The gallery for Keira and Megan is broken.
I could fix these issues now, but since preparing this build has already taken 52 hours of my life, and with my new SSD on its way, I won't be able to prepare a new build for another week or so. Therefore, I've decided to release the update with these problems. Once I sort out my PC issues, I will release a small patch to fix the gallery.
Currently, there is only one download link, but I will add more mirrors later today when I'm back home. As usual, download the file and copy-paste it into the folder named "game."
Also, some testers encountered a bug when trying to load old saves, receiving an error message about a missing music file. Just ignore this error; the game will run without problems, and when you make a new save, the error shouldn't appear again. I honestly don't know what causes this bug, as I don't have it, and the code seems fine.
Android users and Mac users will have to wait a bit longer for the release. The Mac build is on its way and should be ready tonight. As always, the Android version is being handled by someone else, so I will post a link to it as soon as that build is ready.
I'm sorry the update isn't perfect this time, but you've waited long enough, and I don't want to delay it any further. The problems are minor and won't impact your gameplay. On another note, I added four new pictorials, so check those out too.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Reunion [v0.70] [Karabinek] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,71 GB]
- - - -

Mac [2,69 GB]
- - - -

Update only [546 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Reunion [v0.70] [Karabinek] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,71 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [2,69 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Update only [546 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BOOM!!!!!

TheDanishDudeTv

Apr 11, 2021
THIS IS A UPDATE PATCH FILE ONLY
8GB IN SIZE

UPDATE 0.70 - live
Hello everyone,
As always, I seem to run into tons of problems when it comes to releasing an update. First, my mother-in-law decided to have surgery without telling anyone, and then my HDD decided it was time to die. Despite these setbacks, the update is ready, though it has two issues:
  • I couldn't convert the images to a format other than PNG, so the update file size is quite large.
  • The gallery for Keira and Megan is broken.
I could fix these issues now, but since preparing this build has already taken 52 hours of my life, and with my new SSD on its way, I won't be able to prepare a new build for another week or so. Therefore, I've decided to release the update with these problems. Once I sort out my PC issues, I will release a small patch to fix the gallery.
Currently, there is only one download link, but I will add more mirrors later today when I'm back home. As usual, download the file and copy-paste it into the folder named "game."
Also, some testers encountered a bug when trying to load old saves, receiving an error message about a missing music file. Just ignore this error; the game will run without problems, and when you make a new save, the error shouldn't appear again. I honestly don't know what causes this bug, as I don't have it, and the code seems fine.
Android users and Mac users will have to wait a bit longer for the release. The Mac build is on its way and should be ready tonight. As always, the Android version is being handled by someone else, so I will post a link to it as soon as that build is ready.
I'm sorry the update isn't perfect this time, but you've waited long enough, and I don't want to delay it any further. The problems are minor and won't impact your gameplay. On another note, I added four new pictorials, so check those out too.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Mega
Cant get the update to work it says i am still in ver.65 and end game play at day 15

3.40 star(s) 113 Votes