toros_game

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2024
hetel_room_lil_2.jpg

Overview:
Redneck Reborn A College Redemption visual novel about about the adventurous life of a redneck who goes to a small town full of students for his father's work. He finds himself as a student in the town he goes to, thanks to the environment he has acquired in a very short time.

Message from Developer
By the way, I am a computer science student who is a developer. As much as I enjoy and experience developing this game, your generous support on patreon will help me upgrade my system and update the game much faster.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-07
Release Date: 2024-06-07
Developer: Toros Game - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Coming Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

first_party_6.jpg warehouse_jennifer_8.jpg ashlyn_house_scene_8.jpg hetel_room_lil_19.jpg ashlyn_peek_2.jpg first_party_24.jpg wanda_19.jpg wanda_41.jpg wanda_44.jpg wanda_54.jpg wanda_59.jpg wanda_69.jpg first_day_meet_lydia_10.jpg first_day_meet_lydia_7.jpg first_day_meet_lydia_3.jpg

Last edited:

toros_game

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2024
Thank you friends for your generous and supportive comments. I have an RTX3050ti laptop and it was my first game, so there were a lot of obvious scene issues. Slowly, as my system is updated and my experience increases, a perfect result will emerge.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
"Redneck Reborn" is a visual novel about the life of a redneck who moves to a small town for his father's work,
only to end up as a student himself.
The story follows his adventures as he navigates his new environment and tries to fit in with the city's student population.

Message from Devoloper
As a computer science student and game developer, I enjoy creating games.
But your support on Patreon would help me upgrade my system and update the game faster.
I Rednecked the overview. :sneaky:

The game looks interesting.
Thanks. Toros

Reactions: toros_game

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
As someone who only knows rednecks through media i'm disappointed at the lack of mullet.
As an old Redneck a mullet was what you packed in your underwear. In the 80s, they had a men's swimsuit ad stating,
"Pack your mullet in ..."
I forget the brand name.
When I heard mullet was a hairdo I about choked on my chaw'n tobaccy.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote