• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
It would be understandable if she had a crazy sex life, but just for one guy, the implant doesn't make sense, the pills works
There are a lot of different birth control methods, and none of them are one size fits all. She might have opted for the implant for a lot of reasons, the most particular of which is that it's a long-term set-and-forget solution, rather than a daily pill that she might forget to take.

You can hang out in someplace like women's issues subreddits for about 10 minutes and you'll learn all about stuff like this. There's no reason to get caught up in details about one BC method over another, especially when you don't seem to understand how they work.

Edit: got Depo Provera and Implanon mixed up.

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
It would be understandable if she had a crazy sex life, but just for one guy, the implant doesn't make sense, the pills works
Are you sure you should be playing AVNs? You don't sound 18+ :ROFLMAO:

But also, some women experience a lot of side effects with pills. The "implant" has almost no side issues (compared to pills), and is a safer method since you can't "forget" to take your pills and stuff like that... Also, not everyone wants kids... or wants kids at that age. Also... why am I wasting my time? :unsure:

Last edited:

Beatlezz12

Mar 16, 2024
Are you sure you should be playing AVNs? You don't sound 18+ :ROFLMAO:

But also, some women experience a lot of side effects with pills. The "implant" has almost no side issues (compared to pills), and is a safer method since you can't "forget" to take your pills and stuff like that... Also, not everyone wants kids... or wants kids at that age. Also... why am I wasting my time? :unsure:
Awesome list you got there on your sig bro. Gonna use it to choose what games to play next. (y)

A Big Fan

Feb 10, 2022
For Veronica, I only seen to get the blowjob scene variation for yoga. How to get the full scene? Does it require some other stats?

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Awesome list you got there on your sig bro. Gonna use it to choose what games to play next. (y)
Thanks... much appreciated! =)

Also, I can't find the message and I'm too lazy to search it more... but I came to +1 whoever was complaining about not being able to delete saves... PLEASE turn the option on... thanks <3

Reactions: Beatlezz12

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
I complain over Veronica's....wait....who's Veronica again? :unsure:

Veronica ≠ redhead
Veronica Jasmins
Veronica < redhead
Veronica < Jasmins
Veronica = 0

Ok, never mind; she's not important. The biggest complaint I have it all the fast forwarding I have to do between Jasmine scenes :love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
608cb36d-e0bd-40ad-803d-ac18f1821aa1_text.gif

Are MC and V dating or is it just a hook up?
For MC just a hook up but she's trying desperately to make it a serious relationship

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
pills has side effect, so not good
oh, and V since when young? Jasmine just called her old lady :ROFLMAO:
I complain over Veronica's....wait....who's Veronica again? :unsure:

Veronica ≠ redhead
Veronica Jasmins
Veronica < redhead
Veronica < Jasmins
Veronica = 0

Ok, never mind; she's not important. The biggest complaint I have it all the fast forwarding I have to do between Jasmine scenes :love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Vero... Ve.. V... oh, yes, VICTORIA:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Rocky the Hardplace

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Are MC and V dating or is it just a hook up?
She's been really helpful, and we've spent a lot of time together.
We started hooking up about six months ago.
I told her from the start that I wasn't looking for anything serious after a bitter divorce.
But I'm not sure she received the message...
Still, she's smart, kind and has a rookin' body.
I just don't know if I'm ready to commit to one woman right now...
[...]
Veronica: Great. How about I make you a delicious Thai Yellow Curry at my place?
Making me dinner? Does she think we're at the "cuddling on the couch" dating stage?
What's the best way to handle this...
- They are hooking up.
- Jake rightfully suspects V wants more.
- He isn't giving her a clear(er) picture of whether he wants to commit or not. He is going along with it for convenience and since it isn't an issue until now.
- Starting with the next choice, the player decides what Jake thinks about her and whether he wants to further date her or not.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes