Zerdusch

Formerly 'Eradicate Wokeness'
May 3, 2024
I don't know whether UndergroundStudio has any plans to add a theme song to Race of Life but if so, I highly recommend this one. I mean it should be the anthem of the game. (y)

Reactions: Chaosguy
Oct 10, 2022
We have very different tastes in humor. But that's ok, we're all different. I want to punch her right in her smug face. If MC wasn't such a pussy he'd either kick her out of his class or spank some sense into her.
And I am at the middle, I find her annoying and rarely funny yet I don't wanna punch her in the face. :) I give that honour to V. ;)

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
And I am at the middle, I find her annoying and rarely funny yet I don't wanna punch her in the face. :) I give that honour to V. ;)
Yeah, I know, I'm just a cranky old bastard who gets way too immersed and invested in my AVN's. :ROFLMAO:

I can't even play a Jasmine path anymore. :cry: Her immaturity and comments piss me off when playing other paths. Even constantly turning her down, she keeps flashing MC, making her seem a bit skanky. I'm too annoyed too enjoy her as an LI anymore. :cry:

I never played a V path, so I've only got Maggie, Allison and Natalya paths left. I've tried letting it go, I just can't.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I still got to play V's path the thought sends shivers down my spine. Which says something cause I dislike Alexa alot , but curiosity sake I will eventually play it lol. While Allie is still my #1 pick Jasmine is this close to being tied to me after the update I just love her character she is just alot of fun.

4.80 star(s) 164 Votes