• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jayshreeRammmmmm

Jan 31, 2024
how is he still poor even after getting this much money from his monthly subs? he's not making a AAA title or animo like stuff, also he is still crying on twitter for losing his patreon subs= attacking patreon and this site, greedy guy it seems

Reactions: Enigmanic

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
how is he still poor even after getting this much money from his monthly subs? he's not making a AAA title or animo like stuff, also he is still crying on twitter for losing his patreon subs= attacking patreon and this site, greedy guy it seems
Back when I made 20k-ish a year I lived check to check.. didn't do much and spent little. But I was happy and I made it work. When I made 70k, I bought more things, bigger things and made more expenses for myself and I barely felt like I made a dent in retirement and still felt like I somehow lived check to check. Most people will live by the means that they make and I'm not surprised by a person making a 100k.. (like my sister) still somehow don't have available money to spend. Its no excuse.. but it makes sense.

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
Back when I made 20k-ish a year I lived check to check.. didn't do much and spent little. But I was happy and I made it work. When I made 70k, I bought more things, bigger things and made more expenses for myself and I barely felt like I made a dent in retirement and still felt like I somehow lived check to check. Most people will live by the means that they make and I'm not surprised by a person making a 100k.. (like my sister) still somehow don't have available money to spend. Its no excuse.. but it makes sense.
It does not making sense, how they were able to add new animation when its only early stage and they get way less money from that? people doesn't want any fancy system update every month, the game looks good already, just add 1 animation per month. Is it too much ask from patron?

2.90 star(s) 73 Votes