• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
This should be "late husband", not "ex-husband". The "ex" implies divorce, in the case of marriage, or separation, in the case of dating or engagement. Since the reason for them no longer being together is that he's dead, he's her "late" husband or lover. The word "late" in this case meaning someone who has died.
Yep, sorry, I had written in a rush, and had not realised I had written "ex-husband" instead of "late husband", "dead first husband", or something similar, though in my head it was clear what he was depending on whether one consider the pre-Patreon situation or the post Patreon situation.

Reactions: Zorlun

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I'll have a look, thanks.
Zorlun , for info, I use URM all the time with Myriam to check the incest patch, so much so that I include with it the URM file I created (and occasionally update for my use), as a facility if someone wants to use.
The problem referred to in the post on the URM thread does not happen when it is about monitoring and changing variable values, or selecting in the menus paths for which in theory one does not have the variable set (e.g. wanting to see how would be the data with Danny or Mike, but without having done the related choice before) - I know because I use it a lot for that.
According to that post, it seems it only happens when one tries to use URM to do things like changing the colours that you set fro the game.

Reactions: Zorlun
4.40 star(s) 186 Votes