• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What to update next (in general)?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
Far to the west, a wondrous new world had been discovered. The unknown lands attracted the explorers, but their paths were much more dangerous than one might think. For a hundred years, the continent continued to hide its secrets, as well as another explorers. Likewise, your father disappeared into a new world. Gathering your resolve and with the support of the crown, eager to establish a permanent settlement, you set out to find him. But before you got there, a pirate raid stripped you of your documents and money. Now the only way to survive and find your father is to rely on your own strength.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-17
Release Date: 2024-02-03
Developer: Strobilus
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1.5 - alpha
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Please, read Developer Notes and use player from the game folder.

DOWNLOAD
Win (v0.3.1.3): - - - -
Hotfix (v0.3.1.5):

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png

Last edited:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Strobilus Congrats on your first game release! Good luck!

Also add some social media such as Patreon, Boosty, Subscribestar, etc.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Reactions: Timberknot
Apr 28, 2018
Hey buddy I think you've got the wrong game engine. Sugarcube-based HTML games have much better usability. But anyway, good luck with the project. Just please dont fall in a common trap of all QSP Russian games: implementing too much mechanics, too much routine management for the player, too much meaningless interactions.

Last edited:

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
Do you have plans for a pregnancy system? It would have made the game even better, and would fit perfectly into the setting. (even if it's something simple, with a fairly short duration and all this "monster babies running off into the woods after MC giving birth" thing) QwQ

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
Do you have plans for a pregnancy system? It would have made the game even better, and would fit perfectly into the setting. (even if it's something simple, with a fairly short duration and all this "monster babies running off into the woods after MC giving birth" thing) QwQ
I do but not in the simple way:
There is a plan for some monsters (like tentacls and bugs) so they could create lairs in player house. In addition - pregnency will be the easiest way to obtain new tentacls for sale. But before thet I need to upgrade forest (for new monsters and mechanics) and farm (rewrite basic breeding system and monsters barn). And I need to think about pictures for that.

Hey buddy I think you've got the wrong game engine. Sugarcube-based HTML games have much better usability. But anyway, good luck with the project. Just please dont fall in a common trap of all QSP Russian games: implementing too much mechanics, too much routine management for the player, too much meaningless interactions.
Hehehe... hahahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

1715003885578.png
bugfix added. + fix tavern work.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018
I do but not in the simple way:
There is a plan for some monsters (like tentacls and bugs) so they could create lairs in player house. In addition - pregnency will be the easiest way to obtain new tentacls for sale. But before thet I need to upgrade forest (for new monsters and mechanics) and farm (rewrite basic breeding system and monsters barn). And I need to think about pictures for that.

Hehehe... hahahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Ok, one moment.
No really, I mean every word after the gachi quote. Just check out "ЭТО"/"Girl life"/"Сукин сын" games and see what I mean when I tell about QSP games overinflated with needless mechanics.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Power-STROBILUS-0.3.1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Hello Red Artist here... I will follow this game closely; I love QSP games haha. Please add some blackmail or something... I think we all adore character corruption haha :p Well, it's just a suggestion. I'll take a seat and get back to business haha ^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Candy1970

Strobilus

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
No really, I mean every word after the gachi quote. Just check out "ЭТО"/"Girl life"/"Сукин сын" games and see what I mean when I tell about QSP games overinflated with needless mechanics.
I AM a Russian developer = D There WILL be needless mechanics = D But I am trying to make them look good and useful.

It dosen't Start. I only get a short pop up before it close
Use player in folder or file from bugfix link with "NoSound" title.

Fentin

Dec 27, 2017
I for the life of me, can not figure out how to get this to work. The best i an do, is get it to open for less then a second before ctd. People are saying to "use" player or move the player from the game folder? is this referring to a player file? a UI player? and to where? I extracted the folder within a folder and still have 0 clue what i am doing with these files.

Last edited:

modlover4ever

Jan 4, 2021
I for the life of me can not figure out how to get this to work. the best i an do is get it to open for less then a second before ctd, people saying to "use" player or move the player from the game folder ? the fuck to where?
1. extract the game folder
2. extract the stuff from the "qsp-video" folder
3. put the stuff from the "qsp-video" folder in the Game folder. That is the one you first extracted.
4. Go on the "qspgui" Icon and start the game. Go on "Quest", "Open Game" and than chose "Power.qsp"

*After a time the Game crash and I can't do anything. I don't know if you will have the same problem