• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tutorial RPGM Port any PC RPGMV/MZ game to run on Mac natively

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I'm trying to convert an MZ RPG game to mac, and have always used RPG_Maker_MV_v1.6.2_Mac_OS_X to convert to Mac for MV games. No problems for a many games. Is there an equivalent for MZ?

Zamel_

Silent Member
Donor
Jul 7, 2017
I'm trying to convert an MZ RPG game to mac, and have always used RPG_Maker_MV_v1.6.2_Mac_OS_X to convert to Mac for MV games. No problems for a many games. Is there an equivalent for MZ?
If you put this file inside the www folder , launch it using RPG Maker MZ , you will be able to access the project from the MZ software ( some plugins may break )

Otherwise , using the method I showed will run both MZ and MV games as if they are made in MZ. You can also use NWJS from the website.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
If you put this file inside the www folder , launch it using RPG Maker MZ , you will be able to access the project from the MZ software ( some plugins may break )

Otherwise , using the method I showed will run both MZ and MV games as if they are made in MZ. You can also use NWJS from the website.
But the game downloads for MZ do not have a www folder. Trying to make this as non-intrusive as possible without a lot of other additions...

Last edited: