• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Mirai realy is mad with me. "Im a simple dorm-manager and shall better take a look on groundcleaning, than on stalking people..."
Is this simply a phase in the game or did I any foolish misstake? :unsure:
there is no failure or multiple endings in this game. just continue playing, it's a phase

Reactions: Angora Kitty

RoseLake

Formerly 'Bbaaarrooqq'
Apr 2, 2022
made a cheat engine table. you must have a save and choose to "continue" from the main menu for it to work properly and for the missions make sure you have played them at least once if they are staying as "??" or if you changing the value does nothing. don't change values an insane amount all at once keep it to a max of 9999 or else it will break, but a restart should fix it. let me know if something doesn't work

Last edited:

UFOabyr

Jul 30, 2018
En: I've translated the game into English to replace the English language, but I don't know how to recompress the .bundle file or modify the original. If anyone can help me solve this, I'd appreciate it.

Ptbr: Eu fiz a traduçao do jogo em ptbr, para substituir a linguagem em ingles, porem nao sei recompactar o arquivo .bundle nem modificar o original. Se alguém puder me ajudar a resolver isso eu agradeceria.
I am also looking for a solution for this issue. If you find the answer please let me know.

saltyluigi

Mar 16, 2024
Mirai realy is mad with me. "Im a simple dorm-manager and shall better take a look on groundcleaning, than on stalking people..."
Is this simply a phase in the game or did I any foolish misstake? :unsure:
Does he know? Lmao the mc is supposed to be an asshole, especially to Mirai, and this is a guy about voyeurism and more not so legal stuff. I think. I'm not that sure.

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
right, i forgot NTRaholic :KEK:
Encode Encore also
& probably NTR Dojo too
sure there are more, as i was only listing the games i know
tho i would also suggest "My Neighbor's Lonely Wife" if the person is asking for Netori (it's a great netori game with a nice story as well)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuie32

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Which file is flag? Are you both using 1.0.9? Which download link did you use? I did a scan of my game folder and nothing.

Edit: did a full scan with Malwarebytes and nothing found (apart a sofwere hack). Because of recent issues on other games (see the banner on top of each page), can you guys share more details, game files scan result, virus type/name, when Malwarebytes flag a virus (at game start or while playing).
For info I used Steam games files and Goldberg emulator, both from cs.rin.ru.

Last edited:

Xanador

May 2, 2024
Which file is flag? Are you both using 1.0.9? Which download link did you use? I did a scan of my game folder and nothing.

Edit: did a full scan with Malwarebytes and nothing found (apart a sofwere hack). Because of recent issues on other games (see the banner on top of each page), can you guys share more details, game files scan result, virus type/name, when Malwarebytes flag a virus (at game start or while playing).
For info I used Steam games files and Goldberg emulator, both from cs.rin.ru.
Im pretty sure i used the mega link here of 1.0.9, and it quarantined the application from the folder, no other files got quarantined. it flagged as soon as the application started and was instantly quarantined

Sartan

May 3, 2018
New full scan and same result, I have turned off my Mega link for now. I did a Virus Total scan of the emulator files ( , , ) and no detection at all.
Will test to start the game later. Concerning the banner and the virus issue on games it doesn't concern Unity.

I can't share links from cs.rin.ru here as the emulator files have a password and without knowing how to use the clean Steam files they are useless.

4.20 star(s) 100 Votes