BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
The Point of "Go Forth and Multiply" AFIAK is to find Oksama again, but you somehow got her first, I don't know how that happened.
Have you been save editing? either way I don't expect the ghost to appear now, It feels to me like you have moved passed that point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't been save editing. Don't really know how to do that. But I did go back and find the lights (didn't know to pick them up). BTW, the walkthrough on this site doesn't have Festival of Lights, so I missed getting the lights when I got the idol. Also, Festival of lights doesn't show up on the quest dependency chart, either. So now that we've had the date, I will go back to the temple and see what happens. Do I need to talk to Ziva or is there any quest that immediately follows Festival of Lights that I'm missing? Don't know about Oksana. She just showed up in the tavern one day and I went from there.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Haven't been save editing. Don't really know how to do that. But I did go back and find the lights (didn't know to pick them up). BTW, the walkthrough on this site doesn't have Festival of Lights, so I missed getting the lights when I got the idol. Also, Festival of lights doesn't show up on the quest dependency chart, either. So now that we've had the date, I will go back to the temple and see what happens. Do I need to talk to Ziva or is there any quest that immediately follows Festival of Lights that I'm missing? Don't know about Oksana. She just showed up in the tavern one day and I went from there.
I don't think Festival of light affects anything other than giving you dates with Caleah (iirc you need two dates to max out her affection), it was just something I was spitballing as a possible reason the Ghost hadn't spawned for you, likewise your Goblin Daughter and the Knights in the Tavern are connected... Both are quests I'd always had done this long before "Go Forth and Multiply" even appeared for me, so they stood out as the only things that might be the culprits as far as I could see.
My top suspicion is you already had both ghostly visits but maybe one glitched or accidentally skipped... I'm fairly certain it's a requirement to even start "Go Forth and Multiply" which is clearly started. But I'm just another player just like you... Maybe I got it wrong or Tinkerer changed something.

if you want to try talking to Ziva, just remember you can't talk to her just after the morning service, after a pregnancy notification or after a birth notification (basically anytime she isn't alone infront of the alter), you need to exit the room and re-enter to get her ready for a conversation.

AlexofthePond

Oct 5, 2022
so i installed the decensor patch and my first scene is a missing image. can someone just tell me what folder the patch goes in so i can double check that i did it correctly? Instructions on front page are very basic and don't tell you which folder to put it in.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
so i installed the decensor patch and my first scene is a missing image. can someone just tell me what folder the patch goes in so i can double check that i did it correctly? Instructions on front page are very basic and don't tell you which folder to put it in.
it goes in the "www" folder, you should see a "Censorship.txt" file there, (if you open it, it simply contains one word "Off")

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Don't know about Oksana. She just showed up in the tavern one day and I went from there.
that;s the source of the bug, you skipped ahead in the questline without completing go forth and multiply, you also skipped "spread the word" by recruitng oksana before ziva told you to.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
no miller's wife. she doesn't even have a name.
Of course she has a name... you just don't know it :cautious:(Mrs Miller is her name BTW). But if the absence of a name were a barrier then there would be no Batbreeder, Imp, Goblin Daughter or Succubi Daughter :p, we could extend this argument to include every single character in the game, none of them had names until they were given one.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Of course she has a name... you just don't know it :cautious:(Mrs Miller is her name BTW). But if the absence of a name were a barrier then there would be no Batbreeder, Imp, Goblin Daughter or Succubi Daughter :p, we could extend this argument to include every single character in the game, none of them had names until they were given one.
daughters were given names as soon as they were born, the imp was named so MC could call her something, but prior to that they didn;t exist. Miller's wife on the other hand has history, a family yet no name. even siv has more chances of being added to the book of girls.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
daughters were given names as soon as they were born, the imp was named so MC could call her something, but prior to that they didn;t exist. Miller's wife on the other hand has history, a family yet no name. even siv has more chances of being added to the book of girls.
And???... do you have some sort of point?, the fact you don't know her name is irrelevant, the probability of other characters being developed is irrelevant.

I expressed an opinion about a character I'd like to see developed and I agreed with another poster's opinion of what characters he would like to see developed, I got news for you bud, Tinkerer wasn't going to do Annabelle, but he changed his mind because of popular support, he wasn't going to add more batbreeders, but he changed his mind because of popular support... and if there is enough support for Mrs Miller, do you need three guesses as to what he might do??
And frankly even if he chooses not to expand her content that doesn't change the fact this is a discussion forum where we get to talk about what we'd like to see in the game. A man can dream :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
And???... do you have some sort of point?, the fact you don't know her name is irrelevant, the probability of other characters being developed is irrelevant.

I expressed an opinion about a character I'd like to see developed and I agreed with another poster's opinion of what characters he would like to see developed, I got news for you bud, Tinkerer wasn't going to do Annabelle, but he changed his mind because of popular support, he wasn't going to add more batbreeders, but he changed his mind because of popular support... and if there is enough support for Mrs Miller, do you need three guesses as to what he might do??
And frankly even if he chooses not to expand her content that doesn't change the fact this is a discussion forum where we get to talk about what we'd like to see in the game. A man can dream :p
before we get too hostile for no reason, what do you think would be mrs miller's role and story?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
You need to use the Tranquiler in order to capture Wolves, Bears, Plaguewolves & Gater Beasts. If you have done the "Dolf Has To Go!" quest then u should have it.

If that is not working then either the Dog or Familiar are doing attacks (which seem to stop the capture process) or it's a bug, & theres fuck all to be done except send a copy of the file to a mod or restart & hope for the best.
ok ty and it says there only 30% chance of capture succes.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes