• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
So... I wanted to ask you guys who for you would be the best girlfriend material
Whats the distinction between girlfriend and wife?

Usually these polls deal with either wife (commit life long, only woman you can ever fuck fir the rest of your life) or one night stand.

As for girlfriend...

1. Cherry has this one red flag with Axel, but seems fine otherwise. (Also I proved she was statistically the best choice by being racist, but it got deleted by mods).
2. Alison is a bit pushy, but bothers to organise dates and develop the relationship.
3. Minerva is older Alison. Knows what she is doing. Don't piss her off to much and don't get into a power struggle, else she cheats.
4. Emma is too free spirited, but aware of it and can compromise.
5. Holly doesn't even read the social cue to make out with you. Way too sheltered and you have to do everything, while she knows nothing. At least she is docile and won't do anything stupid.
6. Even good Lena gets hit on by everything and is constantly stressed and unsatified.
7. Cindy is high maintenance. Just look at Wade and Ian to see how they have trouble handling her.
8. Bad Jess is broken and you have to play therapist.
9. Ivy doesn't want a boyfriend and commit. You have to be a gigachad to convince her.
10. Louise is mentally a child. (Which is a negative point, to be clear.)

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Best girls for marriage not counting Lena for obvious reasons

Alison-the queen of the side characters,she would the perfect wife and with those big titties even the babies are going to be happy.
Louise-who doenst want a clingy kinky beautiful wife?i would literally destroy my life for someone like Louise.

Worst girls for marriage

Holly-who the fuck wants to marry this boring geek?can you imagine how BORING the married life would be?even if you are in the slut path that means she would cheat on you with women and men so fuck no.
Cindy-This woman is a walking red flag,cant wait till we get confirmation she fucked Axel.
Emma-drugs and protests at her age?hell no!!!
Ivy-do a really have to say anything about why the viper is a bad choice?:KEK:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Is Jack going to bump into Jessica? And how will Jessica feel about that? Because she obviously came to Baluart to get away from her old life, which this version of Jack is still very much a part of.
Only thing I know is if Lena dissed him, and she sees both Jess and Jack at the same time, it'll more likely than not be an awkward interaction.

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes