Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
That's fair, i'm kind of the opposite myself, and yeah LT is pretty notorious for it's updates, mind you so is No Haven lol.
Yeah FoC definitely had potential, it's a shame it never got finished.
Not a huge fan of TiTS, i think it's the sci-fi aspect, idk, CoC and CoC2 are pretty aight though
Strive for Power/Conquest is sort of similar with a more RPG/Story twist to it, though the "quests" are pretty basic and it lacks the difficulty and strategic aspects i want in these games.
Idk if you've played Portals of Phereon but it has some similar elements, though they do literally glaze over the fact you are kidnapping and enslaving/buying and selling people/sacrificing people to alchemically create humunculi in favour of keeping a lighter tone, which i've always felt was bizarre.
Fort of Chains was 'completed', the dev said so, but expected the community to add more content to keep it alive.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Fort of Chains was 'completed', the dev said so, but expected the community to add more content to keep it alive.
IIRC no one of the people with the permissions over the git project is active.
hard to keep the project live if no one had the ability to update it.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Free Cities managed.
actually no. free cities is still at 0.10.7 release in september 2017.
free cities pregmod is still developed, but the modded version started before the game stop development and at the moment of free cities stopped the project was big enough to walk on their legs. you can say.
to my knowledge the "fanmade" content of fort of chains was little-to-nothing even with the game still in development. so the difference with free cities is significative. yes, nothing stop someone to clone the git project and carry on. but you need someone dedicated to doing at least revision and pulling/merging the submission. not an easy task.

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
actually no. free cities is still at 0.10.7 release in september 2017.
free cities pregmod is still developed, but the modded version started before the game stop development and at the moment of free cities stopped the project was big enough to walk on their legs. you can say.
to my knowledge the "fanmade" content of fort of chains was little-to-nothing even with the game still in development. so the difference with free cities is significative. yes, nothing stop someone to clone the git project and carry on. but you need someone dedicated to doing at least revision and pulling/merging the submission. not an easy task.
Actually yes. Free Cities continued from the exact same scenario that Fort of Chains stopped in. Creator stopped creating; others forked the project and took it up. It started as a mod, but anyone looking at what has happened with it since and calling it anything other than a true continuation of the project is being disingenuous. Nobody asking about Free Cities is going to be directed to the original project page by anyone who is familiar with it. Pregmod has replaced it entirely.

The same could happen with Fort of Chains if anyone cared to work on it.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Actually yes. Free Cities continued from the exact same scenario that Fort of Chains stopped in. Creator stopped creating; others forked the project and took it up. It started as a mod, but anyone looking at what has happened with it since and calling it anything other than a true continuation of the project is being disingenuous. Nobody asking about Free Cities is going to be directed to the original project page by anyone who is familiar with it. Pregmod has replaced it entirely.

The same could happen with Fort of Chains if anyone cared to work on it.
pregmo started before free cities development stopped. no modded version started when fort of chains was in development.
so no. they aren't totally the same scenario.

and to add another element never pregmod git project lose everyone with the power to pull/merge, fort of chains yes.
they aren't totally the same scenario.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes