3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
well after finishing the game my opinion has completely changed I do like her now. But that's like I said while I didn't agree with the blackmail I didn't find it a huge deal with the context and how her personality changed. Throughout my playthrough she proofed to me she isn't about that and seemed very out of character for her at this point at least how she acts towards the MC feels very out of character to me. Now if her personality didn't change much id probably dislike her right now she probably is my favorite. With that being said yeah if the choice was not to forgive her I would of taken it as It did take me about 1/2 of the game or so to start to like her.
I haven't found anything that makes me change my mind. For now I have tried to avoid giving her points and I hope I have blocked any possibility of romance with her.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't found anything that makes me change my mind. For now I have tried to avoid giving her points and I hope I have blocked any possibility of romance with her.
I understand that she isn't for everyone with how bad her introduction is for sure. I'm just a more forgiving and understanding person than most and her personality change and how it felt like the real her towards the end of of Chapter 1 was what changed my mind on her. With how different she acts after the blackmail tbh it almost feels like something that should be retconned / removed

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I understand that she isn't for everyone with how bad her introduction is for sure. I'm just a more forgiving and understanding person than most and her personality change and how it felt like the real her towards the end of of Chapter 1 was what changed my mind on her. With how different she acts after the blackmail tbh it almost feels like something that should be retconned / removed
Eh. I´m personally still ok with the blackmail stuff barely based on what you mentioned. She completely changed her behaviour towards MC. It just, at least for me, shows her character development. I´m not an vindictive asshole and open for second chances *shrug*

Reactions: Dessolos

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
She can change her behavior as much as possible, but that doesn't change my opinion on the matter.

Eh. I´m personally still ok with the blackmail stuff barely based on what you mentioned. She completely changed her behaviour towards MC. It just, at least for me, shows her character development. I´m not an vindictive asshole and open for second chances *shrug*
I agree that there is character development, but my romantic interest in her will continue to be zero.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly im okay with her doing it cause I can understand the why even if it's messed up. It's how her personality shifts so much right away when I was thinking back on it does feel odd to me. But yeah you are right probably does feel out of place to me just because of her character development seeing how her character is towards the MC now vs compared to the start of the game.

She can change her behavior as much as possible, but that doesn't change my opinion on the matter.
yeah wasn't trying to was just more saying why mine did. As I feel im more of a understanding and forgiving person than alot of people on this site from comments ive read in other threads.

Reactions: BlasKyau

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Horizon [v0.2.1] [KawaiiSukebe]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
yeah wasn't trying to was just more saying why mine did. As I feel im more of a understanding and forgiving person than alot of people on this site from comments ive read in other threads.
As far as I am concerned you usually don't immerse yourself while playing, which makes it kinda easier to play along with unlikable characters, totally normal.

But from a perspective of a person who usually tries to immerse myself I can say that it's hard to be that easy going.
It also depends on how Developer executes scenes and character behaviour.
As for this case, well, I think it's totally legit that some players don't wanna do anything with Ayase , personally I am not into blackmail whether it's me who is doing that or others, usually it's a no go for me, unless it's executed in a way that makes character somewhat redeemable in my eyes (again it's subjective).

But also I don't agree with those who demands blackmail to be deleted, it's Dev's game after all, if you don't like a character and if it looks like she will be forced on you romantically just drop it. It's actually one of the reasons I am not a fan of harems, cause usually chars are forced on you romantically. Not sure it's the case here though, otherwise why all this point system?
And as for Ayase - I'd rather not get involved with her romantically if I had an option, untrustworthy.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
As far as I am concerned you usually don't immerse yourself while playing, which makes it kinda easier to play along with unlikable characters, totally normal.

But from a perspective of a person who usually tries to immerse myself I can say that it's hard to be that easy going.
It also depends on how Developer executes scenes and character behaviour.
As for this case, well, I think it's totally legit that some players don't wanna do anything with Ayase , personally I am not into blackmail whether it's me who is doing that or others, usually it's a no go for me, unless it's executed in a way that makes character somewhat redeemable in my eyes (again it's subjective).

But also I don't agree with those who demands blackmail to be deleted, it's Dev's game after all, if you don't like a character and if it looks like she will be forced on you romantically just drop it. It's actually one of the reasons I am not a fan of harems, cause usually chars are forced on you romantically. Not sure it's the case here though, otherwise why all this point system?
And as for Ayase - I'd rather not get involved with her romantically if I had an option, untrustworthy.
that's fair yeah I never been able to immerse myself even in normal video games. Yeah I wouldn't say it needs to be deleted exactly at least because it was blackmail. That im fine with and I actually can understand why she did it since we are a unknown at that point and she wanted to protect her identity. It just feel weird how quickly she goes from really cold and forceful to being super nice. Which to me makes the blackmail and forcing us to work for her almost not make any sense at all to me. Something almost feels like it should be different in my opinion but that's just me. Personally I think would of been alot better she didn't also force us to work for her but gave us the info about the disappearances then the MC asked to join. That and she doesn't go from blackmail to super nice that quickly but that's just my 2 cents.

Yeah if I was given the option early on I probably wouldn't of gotten involved with her romantically either from that introduction. But idk with how she treated the MC ever since over time it just built up for me and I find it hard for me not to like her to the point where I dont want to not get involved with her. I don't really consider her completely untrustworthy either . I think she is slightly untrustworthy just not entirely as she is still to scared to let anyone in completely just yet.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
that's fair yeah I never been able to immerse myself even in normal video games. Yeah I wouldn't say it needs to be deleted exactly at least because it was blackmail. That im fine with and I actually can understand why she did it since we are a unknown at that point and she wanted to protect her identity. It just feel weird how quickly she goes from really cold and forceful to being super nice. Which to me makes the blackmail and forcing us to work for her almost not make any sense at all to me. Something almost feels like it should be different in my opinion but that's just me. Personally I think would of been alot better she didn't also force us to work for her but gave us the info about the disappearances then the MC asked to join. That and she doesn't go from blackmail to super nice that quickly but that's just my 2 cents.

Yeah if I was given the option early on I probably wouldn't of gotten involved with her romantically either from that introduction. But idk with how she treated the MC ever since over time it just built up for me and I find it hard for me not to like her to the point where I dont want to get involved with her. I don't really consider her completely untrustworthy either . I think she is slightly untrustworthy just not entirely as she is still to scared to let anyone in completely just yet.
Well, for now you can avoid giving her points (except one, when the MC decides to forgive her, the only options available are to give her two points or give her one point; in my opinion it would have been good to have the third option, not forgiving and not giving points) so, I hope there comes a time when it's materially impossible to have a romantic relationship with her because I will never get enough points.

Reactions: nyex117

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
NewHorizon-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes