ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
Was this meant to be an incest game? I have the incest patch applied and Haley just asked me if I was thinking about Cassandra or my birth mother.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Was this meant to be an incest game? I have the incest patch applied and Haley just asked me if I was thinking about Cassandra or my birth mother.
No, there is no incest in this game unless you use a special patch that changes the dialogue. MC's father began living with Cassandra when MC was a teenager.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well ic-patch can't fix everything. game story works w/ patch and w/o patch.

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
No, there is no incest in this game unless you use a special patch that changes the dialogue. MC's father began living with Cassandra when MC was a teenager.
Thanks. I'll have to remove the incest patch then. I very much prefer to play a game the way it was intended. I wish when somebody creates an incest patch for a game that wasn't meant for incest that they would add a notation with the patch stating as such.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks. I'll have to remove the incest patch then. I very much prefer to play a game the way it was intended. I wish when somebody creates an incest patch for a game that wasn't meant for incest that they would add a notation with the patch stating as such.
Hot tip: due to Patreon censorship, any game that has a Patreon link will have a "fan made" incest patch, and the game will not "officially" be meant for incest. Though most of them definitely are. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we don't know how it was intended like if mc fucks his mother, auntie and cousin or mc fucks his dad's ex-wife, not-auntie and not cousin. like said plot works both ways.

Reactions: Bloodguard

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
Hot tip: due to Patreon censorship, any game that has a Patreon link will have a "fan made" incest patch, and the game will not "officially" be meant for incest. Though most of them definitely are. ;)
I know. Some devs will make games that are meant to be non-incest, but somebody will make a incest patch for it regardless. I've run into this issue with a few other games as well. It would just be nice if the creator of the patch includes a notation saying the game is originally non-incest so the player would know.

If a game is meant to be incest and has to be patched later because of Patreon I'll patch it just fine. I know this sounds like a dumb thing to have an issue with, but I just very much prefer to play a game the way the dev intended. Incest or not.

Reactions: Minx077

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It would just be nice if the creator of the patch includes a notation saying the game is originally non-incest so the player would know.
I doubt that will happen. A dev doesn't really need to write down that the game is how it should be, as an unpatched game usually is how it should be.
Then again, if a dev is on Patreon or similar plattforms and try to circumvent they won't really add something like "game is all about incest, but Patreon sucks, so here you have a patch".

One thing that screams that is what a dev wanted is if the patch is only a file without content or just some flag, like:
Python:
init 5 python:
    set_special(True)

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard and cxx

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
It seems to me that this approach of the developers is connected not only with the rules of Patreon. Not everyone likes the topic of incest; for some, it doesn’t matter if they are related to 2 heaps of pixels or not, but for others it is taboo. For example, I do not accept NTR, cuckolds and transgenders. And it’s very good that we can choose. At least I've come across games where the player can choose acceptable playing conditions that have little effect on the plot. I always want to say thank you to such developers.

Reactions: GroPin
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes