JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Please, somebody teach how can i progress in the brie story, i already saw people saying to delete somebody from the script but i dont know how, please, somebody help me
For any help with progress, please give both the current affection level & corruption stage of the character (it is listed in their profile in the phone). If a progress hint is listed in the phone when hovering their icon, and it mentions other characters, please also list their affection levels/corruption stages.

Edit: Also recommend you install my phone fix listed a few posts after this, many phone tips were bad/broken/missing

Last edited:

LeXerPlay

Jan 7, 2022
i have a problem where when i hover some characters in my phone it doesnt show either their name neither a tip or that the story is completed

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
i have a problem where when i hover some characters in my phone it doesnt show either their name neither a tip or that the story is completed
I am almost finished with a phone fix for the most recent few updates (v1.60, v1.65, and v1.70), as I started checking for bugs using an end of v1.55 save file. It should fix the issue for the later content, but if you're playing earlier in the story it likely won't solve your problem.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
no one have any ideas?
All I can say is that you've messed up pretty badly with what you've done lol

If I've understood this correctly, when you removed the incest path, the error appeared right? it is related to the lack of files everywhere, so you've probably messed up in all those path ways.

if you don't know how to revert your changes, download the game again and doing a clean decompression will solve your problem for sure.

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
1.70 phone fix

Fixes broken progress checks, names, and tips (including missing tips) in the in-game phone screen.
Played through and verified for the last few updates (using a v1.55 save file): v1.60, v1.65, and v1.70, plus additional fixes for some older broken and missing tips for Mia and Agatha. Tested using v1.70 full install, and Incest Patch (v1.65).

Instructions: Extract file to the 'game' folder in your MNN 1.70 directory, overwriting the existing phone.rpy file (save a backup first)
File: View attachment phone.rpy

Rough List of bugs that were fixed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: added Pixeldrain file link

Last edited:

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Does anyone know how to activate the Mari C3 event, it is not activated for me, I have all 3 daughters in C3
This event triggers in Mary's room (late night) when the following conditions met:
Mary Corruption Stage 2
Mary Affection >= 25
Grace Corruption Stage >= 4
Zoe Corruption Stage >= 4

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Will the 1.65 ip work on the newest release, and do still need to download the fixes when starting a new game?
Is the phone crash fix and video fix from the front page, still required now?
TLDR: No.
I started with a clean new full release v1.70, installed the v1.65 incest patch, and continued from my v1.55 save and played to the end of the new content without any game breaking issues. The only serious issue that seemed to need immediate attention was that the phone was a mess so the tips were various degrees of wrong and broken, but I fixed up the bugs that I noticed during my playthrough and posted a new phone file a few posts before this one.

Last edited:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
1.70 phone fix

Fixes broken progress checks, names, and tips (including missing tips) in the in-game phone screen.
Played through and verified for the last few updates (using a v1.55 save file): v1.60, v1.65, and v1.70, plus additional fixes for some older broken and missing tips for Mia and Agatha. Tested using v1.70 full install, and Incest Patch (v1.65).

Instructions: Extract file to the 'game' folder in your MNN 1.70 directory, overwriting the existing phone.rpy file (save a backup first)
File: View attachment 3714004

Rough List of bugs that were fixed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't download the fix somehow sorry... :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
I lost that save (and replaying the game from the very beginning is LAZY!!! haha), where you can choose the path for the harmful woman who terrorizes everyone in the company. Is there an alternative way that allows this woman (alas, I forgot her name, maybe her name is Kat, but I’m not sure) to become kinder, without turning her into an eternal slave? there's something about the modification of her past. For some reason I felt sorry for her. After all, she didn’t become this way of her own free will—it seems her parents made her this way.
I'm not sure if you're saying you want to mod your current save, if so you'll need an editor (URM) to modify her path variable
cathy_path that would currently hold the value "sub" and change it to "love". Even if you already completely finished the sub path, you should now be able to raise her affection and get a bonus corruption leveling event because the love path has an extra corruption level built into it, and other events/interactions that check her path should now show the 'happier' Cathy. There are risks with game editing so be cautious and keep extra un-modified saves.

I also have a save file from the exact moment where you are offered the choice to save Cathy (love path) "I can fix her" or (sub path) "She is beyond saving, submission!"

View attachment 11-4-LT1.save

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes