Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.34] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidBread

Formerly 'lokeclo'
Mar 3, 2017
So guys in your expirience I have to ask how is this latest version on the bug front is it just as terrible or has the dev been fixing it ,because the last version I have played was 0.92 and even then you had to have the bugfix and cheat mod running and I was also forced to use little program called Mtool (looking at you bathroom event).

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
when i tried to use your save file its spanish how to make it english???
What save? I dont provide any save here. I suggest you search the main thread and not ask these question here. This is not the place for those things unrelated to the mod.

But to answer a question, use game pc (press W) and change via the cogwheel button to the bottom right

Last edited:

xlRexpect

May 31, 2022
Can u add the cheat for version 0.96, the new versions with previously saves it wont work(case I use cheats v0.953), unless the version game is the same with the. Many thanks in advice...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Symphony of the Night sorry to ask this.
I've been out of action for a bit due to PC problems. I just saw that a new update for the game was released v0.96. And did I notice the warning to re-start the whole game again? The last version I played was v0.95. So do I have to play the game all over again? Or is the warning just an old message?

Also as always i check you bugfix. I notice you update the Missing image patch? Or i am wrong? Just to understand if i have to download also the missing image again too.

Anyway thank you for you hard work for the cheat mod. Cant wait for the new update, this game is unplayable without you mod XD

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi Symphony of the Night sorry to ask this.
I've been out of action for a bit due to PC problems. I just saw that a new update for the game was released v0.96. And did I notice the warning to re-start the whole game again? The last version I played was v0.95. So do I have to play the game all over again? Or is the warning just an old message?

Also as always i check you bugfix. I notice you update the Missing image patch? Or i am wrong? Just to understand if i have to download also the missing image again too.

Anyway thank you for you hard work for the cheat mod. Cant wait for the new update, this game is unplayable without you mod XD
Hey, bro. Once the saves are from v0.94 and up, you good to go. No need to start a new game. No the image patch is not updated, same old version is needed. I will check over the weekend to see if any new files are needed. But old version works just fine.

I will try to update the pc cheat mod this Friday after my exams (y)

darkside319

Jul 4, 2021
Overview:
This is the pc cheat mod for My New Life Revamp which allows you to cheat using the phone presented in the game. It also contains an autosave feature, incest patch, date/jobs bypass and bugfixer workaround. It has many features (over 30), so please read the feature list thoroughly, to fully understand what it entails. The cheat mod can work on Mac & android also. If there are any issues, please let me know and I will fix is ASAP.​

Updated: 11/16/2023
Game/Creator: My New Life Revamp /
Modder: Symphony of the Night
Mod Version: 1.33
Game Version: 0.953
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Mac Users:

Change-Log:

Use ONLY for game version 0.953 as stated above.
If disregarded, enjoy the bugs :p.

Download

when will be update for new version 9.6 ?

stlram5

Dec 16, 2020
I've been playing 0.96 from scratch again since it's release and I have to say I really hope the mod is released today. I'm getting a little antsy waiting for it, I have to be honest.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I've been playing 0.96 from scratch again since it's release and I have to say I really hope the mod is released today. I'm getting a little antsy waiting for it, I have to be honest.
Nah man, not today. Shit happens. Been busy like a MF.
But tomorrow Im off, so I will start on it tomorrow. Dont stress I aint beggar, it will be out tomorrow :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes