OmeHandFree

Formerly 'Masonkbr'
Nov 29, 2022
Here it is people, the long awaited 0.15 update. Not only will you finally find out Sandra's answer, you will also make more decisions and discover a lot of new, wholesome things!

IMPORTANT: In order to play 0.15 you have to have finished 0.14 ( chapter 1 - 9 ). If you never played My New Family before you can find all the downloads for 0.14 here! After you finished
0.14 you will get a prompt to save. Only this savegame will work for 0.15, all the other savegames you made during 0.14 won't!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -

Mac: - -

Android: - -

It looks like all of the android links are down? Or is this an issue on my end.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
this is an issue on your end - The post you replied to is the release of 0.15, not the full second half of the game you should download the android thing from the OP https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-christmas-special-killer7.35957/
View attachment 3678397
True, however in my previous posts I also mentioned issues with the android links for the second half (epilogue). The first half and the Christmas special both work fine on android, but I can't install the epilogue for android (tried both versions)

satida

Jan 14, 2018
still love this game, started replaying again and i kinda want to get honey select just to explore the main house. anyone know if it comes with the game or if it's a mod or custom house?

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and extremely wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

Let's jump right into the games I'd say!

As some of you may have noticed, I was able to release the second prequel beta for $15 and higher tier supporters. It's currently available to download on the Discord and like with the last prequel beta, it will become available for $5 at the end of this week, probably on sunday. The second prequel beta is a good bit longer than the first one, so I think there is a lot to play and experience for all you wonderful supporters!

I won't stop now though, of course, and I already started work on writing for the next day! If you remember, I'm going to do a short "skip", basically from tuesday to saturday if you count the ingame days, so the MC will enjoy his first weekend since he joined university. There is going to be some nice fun at a pool with some of the girls and if you decided to accept the romantic feelings the MC has for certain girls, you will also go on dates with those two cuties! The weekend usually means that the "gang" meets up and just spends time together. Now that they have two new friends joining their small group, it will be even better. The day is probably going to be even more packed than the second one because I also want to give Sabrina a longer event where she will be alone with the MC. This is going to be more on the emotional and wholesome side because they will talk about Anna and other things a lot. But they will also start to notice a few changes in their feelings, at least if you decide to go this way. I know that the "main" Part happens in the main game, so they are not going that far most likely, but I feel like showing that the MC and Sabrina love each other more than they realise will be something very cute to see. Just an overall classic "My New Memories" event, I think! Todays render is Bethany having a more serious talk with the MC in the living room.

Since the second prequel beta was done I also felt a big motivation boost to write more for Chapter 4. With a few things Lea mentioned on the second day I can subtly drop hints regarding her in the main game, since her introduction will come faster than others. I feel like having the prequel girls join the main cast at some point in time will be a very welcome surprise. I know that having too many girls in a game like this can get overwhelming, but I know that I can integrate someone like Lea and her mother seamlessly to the main cast as girls that will play more interesting roles in the main game. The focus will be on Karla, Caroline and Emily of course, and Anna will probably be involved in every event of Chapter 4 in one way or the other. Like I said a few times already, the fact that I can fully integrate her into the Story was something I anticipated since the first release of the game, so I can't wait to have her back and make more cute and wholesome renders with her.

And I think that's it for now. Second prequel beta is out, work on the third beta has already begun and I'm very happy with all the feedback I got so far. Thank you guys so much for sticking around and if I hear anything regarding my case, I'll let you know. Stay awesome!

Renjouisu

Oct 19, 2019
Hey guys, so i just made stupid mistakes. i should've backup my saves when im finish chapter 1 - 9 in android and i just quickly uninstall em and install the 0.15 ver. What should i do and where are those folder should i put my saves?

Durbog

Dec 30, 2023
At the begining of 0.15 please ty in advance
Hey guys, so i just made stupid mistakes. i should've backup my saves when im finish chapter 1 - 9 in android and i just quickly uninstall em and install the 0.15 ver. What should i do and where are those folder should i put my saves?
Here, download save is in post above it, i just reply wrong post, sry. But i dont know save location for android version, i use windows version with Joiplay, so i can have both games on tablet.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes