4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Terrence is the biggest part of this update with smaller parts for Janet/lios/Gene
Can't quite get to grips with the context of the plot from these teasers. Can anyone throw some light?
Looks like Wanda has picked up Terrence in a car park after some kind of confrontation, driven off and allowed him to swap seats, driven a bit further, then stopped at a cafe' to lunch/talk. Not exactly much of a thrilling scenario, unless Dev's skipped the action, which I somehow doubt :coffee:.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can't quite get to grips with the context of the plot from these teasers. Can anyone throw some light?
Looks like Wanda has picked up Terrence in a car park after some kind of confrontation, driven off and allowed him to swap seats, driven a bit further, then stopped at a cafe' to lunch/talk. Not exactly much of a thrilling scenario, unless Dev's skipped the action, which I somehow doubt :coffee:.
Pop has skipped some parts(garage scene)as there are a round 24 renders between Terrence holding onto the car and Wanda exiting the parking lot.
Unknown numbers for the car ride and what the location means is anybodys guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
beta will never be released for lower tiers,only top tiers get it.
For the ignorant among us (sadly myself included), could some explain a little about the Beta version, how it differs from MsDenvers we see unfolding here on F95, and whether it is the already completed project?
Thanks so much.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
For the ignorant among us (sadly myself included), could some explain a little about the Beta version, how it differs from MsDenvers we see unfolding here on F95, and whether it is the already completed project?
Thanks so much.
There is no difference as the beta is just a test version,for bugs ect,and is the same as the final release.

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes