Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
Chances are, your new phone supports USB OTG. Buy the adapter, and you can use USB headphones like those used at call centers, I'm doing just that right now (I work as an engineer at an office).
yes, but i want to have the freedom of charging my phone while listening to stuff
and im not getting an induction station

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
Hey guys, Ive heard that only a handful of Monster Girls have CGs in stances. Is there any mod that gives some MGs some CGs? I asked on Discord and apparently no such thing yet, so I am wondering if anyone here is any wiser :)

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Hey guys, Ive heard that only a handful of Monster Girls have CGs in stances. Is there any mod that gives some MGs some CGs? I asked on Discord and apparently no such thing yet, so I am wondering if anyone here is any wiser :)
I mean for that to happen we would need to have modders commission the artists for extra art, or use AI (and risk having the styles clash) it's not something i'm expecting will ever happen

Reactions: OwlBeer

Ornn Ornn

Jan 11, 2023
there is a mod that introduces a charachter with CGs.
might not be 100% what you are looking for, but it is a good mod.

Reactions: OwlBeer

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
If that's what you are looking for, then there are a lot of other mods with art. Just look for the ones that say "art" in the content section.
Hey, thanks for the mod! Only tried it out in a hurry, so only took a quick glance. I like the character art and all that, but I meant mods that give you CGs where for example you enter the Sex stance with the Blue Slime or the Minotaur. As in, the image changes.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Hey, thanks for the mod! Only tried it out in a hurry, so only took a quick glance. I like the character art and all that, but I meant mods that give you CGs where for example you enter the Sex stance with the Blue Slime or the Minotaur. As in, the image changes.
Hard enough to get CG's if you commission them, let alone if you're expecting people to do them for free.
I'd play something else if you need CG's.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Quick question, i know the whole "IA art" is not really well perceived in the H-games community, but i was wondering if you could maybe use it for stuff like the background or quick exposition?

Waynerg

May 20, 2023
Yo, looking into the mods list, and one that I really wanted is the "Onyxs Additions" by OnyxNay. Its a Kotone mod for new addictions, but the link has been dead for who knows how long. Anybody have it and willing to help an amigo out?

Ikomomo

Jun 17, 2022
Yo, looking into the mods list, and one that I really wanted is the "Onyxs Additions" by OnyxNay. Its a Kotone mod for new addictions, but the link has been dead for who knows how long. Anybody have it and willing to help an amigo out?
The link is dead, because the mod was never updated to the new version of the game. I'm pretty sure that mods been unusable for a few updates now. Though someone may be kind enough to give you it if they still have it and maybe you could update it lol

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
v26.1 is now out with assorted sex scenes, bug fixes, a myriad of QoL tweaks, and a background for the inn lobby.

I gotta stop forgetting to do that

Oh I should probably update that notification. I totally spaced that was there still.
just to notify that it's still marked as "updated 6 month ago" maybe you forgot it again, or it has some issue or you didnt do it because you are going to release a hotfix in a couple days ??

PS against sophia 3/part 2 if you use defense a lot of her abilities just do "Skip" is that normal ??? (I would excpect at least a bit of flavor text like : "You were prepared and managed to avoid her attack without much effort", seeing "Skip" looks weird xD

PS I think you should change the description of "perverting entangling temptation" since it says she faces away from you but in the art she faces towards you :O (which feel better because we can see the booba this way :O)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 81 Votes