Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
And also it looks like mc has premature ejaculation disease that's why his sex continue only a short time and where Steve is fucking like a pro and supersteve is sex machine but still girls thinks mc is better than steve, I'm surprised. And in this game mom is very terrible character she is a size queen slut who fucking Steve like a whore. I hate her so much in this game if dev added some options with her where mc can humiliate her that would be very good. I would prefer to humiliate her every time very much fucking bitch.

al.shm

May 31, 2020
And also it looks like mc has premature ejaculation disease that's why his sex continue only a short time and where Steve is fucking like a pro and supersteve is sex machine but still girls thinks mc is better than steve, I'm surprised. And in this game mom is very terrible character she is a size queen slut who fucking Steve like a whore. I hate her so much in this game if dev added some options with her where mc can humiliate her that would be very good. I would prefer to humiliate her every time very much fucking bitch.
In opposite I only play cuse of her and his family thats why I fight with those cucks in his discord :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes