Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
so im kinda confused. i got them preggers (obviously lol), then had them cleaned up at the tub, but neither the creampie ammount not the the sperm count go down. and their egg defense always remains 0, even on safe days. are those stats permanent or is this a bug?
Creampie amount and sperm count where? Because most places that show those numbers refer to global statistics. Aka how many creampies one of the girls got in general and how much of a sperm count she accumulated in her career and so on. I'm not sure if temp counts even exist, but I wasn't paying that much attention to the stats.

As for egg defense. That drops with vaginal development. Once that passes a certain point, egg defense becomes permanently zero and a girl can be impregnated at absolutely any point. You can fix that by reducing the vaginal development at the nurse place, however that reduces vaginal development back to zero instead.

Subject2397

May 24, 2022
I just let it do its full night of unzipping. Used winzip, it worked, such is life. Can't remember which site I used.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Uh, I think this game just got a bug. I can't change clothes or display pregnancy status in collection or in free sex mode.
Fwiw this is not new, this bug has been mentioned since about page 15 by several others. Went looking in the thread for an answer or fix to the 'Extras' mode for outfits, but I didn't find any. I have a feeling that it might be tied to save progress? I can't confirm without playing the game, and I don't have the time.

But, the Free Play mode outfit selection works fine and supports all the same animations in the Extras section. Takes more work, but it's worth it. Some of the outfits really look good on the girls in animation.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
its sad that acerola took thicc to an actual level of just fat chicks with big boobs.. they are so huge, so I can't play this game..
major turn-off.. I loved his other works though.. :/

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The guard inspection every two days is just annoying tedium.
You can turn it off if you really want too. In the demon section of the town, there's a path on the left near a goblin that takes you to a special house, where there's a bunch of tips for a bunch of things, as well as one NPC that lets you turn off the inspection.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes