hulk_gbtl

Oct 7, 2019
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. Might bother updating. (PS: If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. That occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB. It also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC it's just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.

By the way, if you see anything about not being logged in or 'not a hunter', just attempt to login and it'll correct it.

Edit: In 0.7.0, the developer copied a function and added '1' to the name. Updated.
Edit: In 0.8.2, the developer added some new routines. (One is graphical, called to show Top Tier list, other is supposedly a bug-fix routine (624).) Updated.
Edit: In 0.8.5, the developer added some new routines. (085) Updated. Updated this version a second time to go ahead and add in the dynamic patching.

Edit: Make sure you delete patreon_unlock.rpy if I uploaded an RPYC, otherwise Ren'Py will recompile the RPY over the RPYC. I can be forgetful.

Note: For some reason, this needs being said: Stop using OP's and then trying to use mine. You must use a clean copy of the game...

It's also okay to quote me to let me know when it needs updating, I won't know unless someone mentions it. I don't play these games, I crack'em. Sheesh, am I bored.

Edit: Test it out first before leaving a message. I don't mark what version it is working up to, just try it first. I merely mark down when something was added due to a DRM change.
not working anymore

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC it's just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.
King's place "mantis Queen" story: That part of the game is still being done. There is a story which has 4 acts i been told and so far only act 1 part 1 and 2 are done) part 3 (last part of act one) is still being done and will be released soon which is building the story. Act 2 has missions , quest and things like that in it. Each game needs time to be built up. So keep an eye on things and you will see this story unfold. Until then enjoy.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
This is a copy of a post on their discord. ( i ask for permission to copy it here and the guy said yes i could). I changed it a little bit to up date it with whats been added since it was posted:

***Mantis Story so far:***
Act one stuff:
Suit up :Clothes: 10 -> (this was 6) out of 12 Done! ( you all seen them and love them so no point doing a pic)

***Act One : a New Ruler***
Part One : a new ruler sits on the throne (Done!)
Part Two: What are they doing ? (Done!)
Part Three: Coming Soon (Not Worthy ??) (working on): End of act One
HR 3 to 7 should be enough to finish act one.

Next update: more clothes for the mantis armor ( i hope!!) -> (which was added from 6 to 10)

(Act's two to four not done yet): There are going to be 4 acts each with parts in them act two is the fun one doing the story). Act one is building the base for the story and has 3 parts but all acts will have other things: like act one has a suit of clothes etc.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
PS: new add on being added soon (just been told:) act one stuff: Drinks on me!!! ( ETA to totally finish act one 4 months) (give or take a month)

Last edited:

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Just tossing this out with the patreon unlock problems. I just joined this thread and new to game.

Some have trouble with the unlock. At first I was confused, but DL from 1st post and I've got 9.9 and the unlock linked there worked fine for me. That unlock post didn't explicity state where to put unlock but in /game works, also stated they wouldn't update that post to include new version #s unless broken. It seems fine for 9.9 so far.

No other steps or troubles, I didn't have to replace/delete/or alter anthing. 1-2-3 launch no problem. Un-modded op DL asked for patreon uplink, but now says king of hunters after file addition. I'll assume that's a job well done! Thanks to Dev, and modder! I'm looking forward to exploring this new (to me) work. The new work by dev on "stories" game got my attention.

crosses fingers because it may break, but hopes this helps those recent questions.

*edit I do have tons of other stuff already up and running on this comp so my setup is extremely compatable and I saw a mention of python/renpy updates and I'm already updated as far as I can go. Maybe that helped, but I expect clean DL and file in /game is winrar for most.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Just tossing this out with the patreon unlock problems. I just joined this thread and new to game.

Some have trouble with the unlock. At first I was confused, but DL from 1st post and I've got 9.9 and the unlock linked there worked fine for me. That unlock post didn't explicity state where to put unlock but in /game works, also stated they wouldn't update that post to include new version #s unless broken. It seems fine for 9.9 so far.

No other steps or troubles, I didn't have to replace/delete/or alter anthing. 1-2-3 launch no problem. Un-modded op DL asked for patreon uplink, but now says king of hunters after file addition. I'll assume that's a job well done! Thanks to Dev, and modder! I'm looking forward to exploring this new (to me) work. The new work by dev on "stories" game got my attention.

crosses fingers because it may break, but hopes this helps those recent questions.

*edit I do have tons of other stuff already up and running on this comp so my setup is extremely compatable and I saw a mention of python/renpy updates and I'm already updated as far as I can go. Maybe that helped, but I expect clean DL and file in /game is winrar for most.
I only update it when it's confirmed to need an update by multiple users (or someone in the past if I remember them from before). I don't Watch threads, so I always need to be quoted. Even still, I don't always login to F95, though I usually try multiple times a week. All being said, if people enjoy it they should support the author if they can.

Soyoter

Dec 3, 2019
Hello everyone! I have a problem opening web documents and links, maybe someone has a patron unlock in the archive?:rolleyes:

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
found the frozen slime but it wont update my quest, same for the lumberjacks axe, any fix for this?
What does the frozen slime say when you touch it ? (EG: have you got the key ?) if you gone past that then have you done the mission to kill the monsters while wearing it ? if you done all that go to the door above the slime and if you done everything right that door should open.

Again with the wood chopper have you given him the axe not just picked it up ?

Last edited:

femanon

May 6, 2020
What does the frozen slime say when you touch it ? (EG: have you got the key ?) if you gone past that then have you done the mission to kill the monsters while wearing it ? if you done all that go to the door above the slime and if you done everything right that door should open.

Again with the wood chopper have you given him the axe not just picked it up ?
doesnt say anything, just gives me the option to leave, and no i dont have a key
1708524408150.png

femanon

May 6, 2020
looking a bit more i found a quest which looks connected but it doesnt show in the tavern, and causes an error if i click it 1708525136085.png

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
This was just posted on their discord and i thought since a few people are saying there isn't a story yet in the game i thought i would post it: (this is all in game now or being added next up-date) also alot more details are posted on their discord but i will post anything important here too)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

moonknight777

Jun 2, 2022
[QUOTE = "M4R71NCH0 90, gönderi: 8469150, üye: 3832507"]
bu çok kolay, ilk kırmızı yapay penis heykelin tepesinde olduğu için kaybolmanın hiçbir yolu yok, bununla birlikte girişlerin çoğunu açıyorsunuz, sonra sadece sandıklara gidip solunuzdaki yoldan aşağı inmeniz gerekiyor ve bir parşömen ve mavi dipçik bulacaksınız, onu heykelin üzerine koyuyorsunuz ve sonra sandıklara inip sağdaki üst girişten geçiyorsunuz, sizi bir parşömene götüren yolu takip ediyorsunuz, daha aşağıda herkesin yaptığı giriş var bulamayınca diğer iki parşömeni bulacağınız kısmı alın, 4'ü aldıktan sonra sandıklara geri dönüp sağınızdaki yoldan aşağı inin ve yukarı çıkan ikinci yoldan yukarı çıkın, yani sizi parşömenlerle bulmacayı çözeceğiniz duvara götürür ve size sarı yapay penis ve labirent anahtarının bir kısmını verir, onu heykelin içine koyarsınız ve 4 parşömen yakınındaki kayanın açtığı yol açılır, orada anahtarın diğer kısmını, kırmızı mantarları bulabileceğiniz ve çıkabileceğiniz son alan açılır
[/ALINTI]
Hayır sarı dildo yolunu bulamadı kardeşim. Lütfen yardım edin

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
The game getting 2 up-dates a month now it sees too. The new battle cards are nice thou a bit over powered but i read that will be fixed

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes