LegoGeekGuy

Sep 27, 2021
I can not find the file to replace with the Patreon unlock, when I search the game's folder all that comes up is some Ui files.

chaboi

Aug 5, 2017
Alright. I'm in a slightly weird spot. Can't find the key pieces for the cave, can't find the other two cups for rascal, and can't craft a third potion for either of the merchants. SO I have no idea where to go from where I am.

chaboi

Aug 5, 2017
Alright. I'm in a slightly weird spot. Can't find the key pieces for the cave, can't find the other two cups for rascal, and can't craft a third potion.

sleepy505

Jun 8, 2021
So frustrasted - I found the slime, and theh popsicle with the key is stuck in my mouth. The quest to find the slime won't show as complete and I don't know how to get the key from inside the popsicle in my mouth...

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Alright. I'm in a slightly weird spot. Can't find the key pieces for the cave, can't find the other two cups for rascal, and can't craft a third potion for either of the merchants. SO I have no idea where to go from where I am.
Each Trader will give you part of the key , crafting them together will make the cave key. The cups for rascal are in the cave so you cant get them until you done both the traders missions. On your clothes get gathering trait ( any amount but the more you have the better). Then go around picking up plants etc, 1 and 2nd area of the maps) and you will pick up enough to make potions for both traders.

Last edited:

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021

So frustrasted - I found the slime, and theh popsicle with the key is stuck in my mouth. The quest to find the slime won't show as complete and I don't know how to get the key from inside the popsicle in my mouth...
Once you get it slime key and put it in your mouth, you will get a mission, Kill all the monsters within the mission while wearing the key. once you killed all the monsters go to the door above the frozen slime and unlock the door then the mission will be completed. i hope that helps

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
once you get to the farm go east and you will see a dock once you get past the woodcutter and do his missions. you can sail to the desert. Its a map area like forest but with sand. I hope you enjoy it. (that's where you make dynamite)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustHunter-0.9.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Why is this still happening whenever I try to save a screenshot?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are the first person to try to take a screenshot with renpy. Use print screen keybuttno

Is there a way to complete the creampie quest without patreon?
Every quest in the Tavern you can complete without patreon

Reactions: rockfrog
2.00 star(s) 53 Votes