• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Honestly, not being able to save when I damn well please already puts me off of this game, not to mention no rollback.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
How the heck did you guys even get through HR1? My deck keeps getting bigger ( like doubling in size, instead of just adding the new card) every time I complete a quest or take a new sex ability. Eventually the game just crashes when I try to leave town because the deck gets too big for the game to handle it. And no, these 'phantom' cards aren't listed in the card management screen (just like the pollen ones from the fairies) so I can't just remove them.

Shabur

Mar 12, 2018
How the heck did you guys even get through HR1? My deck keeps getting bigger ( like doubling in size, instead of just adding the new card) every time I complete a quest or take a new sex ability. Eventually the game just crashes when I try to leave town because the deck gets too big for the game to handle it. And no, these 'phantom' cards aren't listed in the card management screen (just like the pollen ones from the fairies) so I can't just remove them.
Hey bud! Do you have another error when you try to enter the forrest during fifth quest? As i see my copy of game shows me an error like this - "AttributeError: 'EnemyDesc' object has no attribute 'icon'". And as i understand correctly this erro doesn't depend on card count in my desk. I think thise error means that the game isn't able to generate enemies on the game fild.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Hey bud! Do you have another error when you try to enter the forrest during fifth quest? As i see my copy of game shows me an error like this - "AttributeError: 'EnemyDesc' object has no attribute 'icon'". And as i understand correctly this erro doesn't depend on card count in my desk. I think thise error means that the game isn't able to generate enemies on the game fild.
You're right, I'd forgotten that I took the nymph quest before I saved. :ROFLMAO:

I did figure out what the deck issue is though. Essentially there are two decks, the one you have in town and can customize directly and one for in the field that you cannot. Every time you leave town the cards that are in your town deck are added to the field deck ( This is probably so enemies can put cards like toxic pollen in your deck and you have to return to town to remove them ) but the code is screwed up and the field deck isn't emptied when you return to town.

Anyone know how town square events work? I can only seem to get one to trigger, ever. As if there's a timer that starts up after you've triggered an event but whatever is supposed to progress the timer just doesn't work.

Reactions: Shabur

JoshWen

Jan 18, 2021
Game keep crashing while approach the red chest during exploration,maybe just waiting for another fixed update

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Does anyone have version 0.1.4?

Lust Hunter 0.1.2 is out for public!
Features:
  • New areas in locations
  • New object Golden chest with cool reward
  • New secret area in cave
  • New quest with Muscular female
  • 22 new sex animations with Muscular female
  • A few small changes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, for sure there is, and I don't understand why it's so difficult to lay out

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
the new skill system is relly broken.

tha antoher bug is

This skill cost 2 aktion points not 1.
other you have 1 ponit over and you can used rolf XD

Reactions: DeadGuppy

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I played this game a bit. I like the look of the MC, she's cute and busty. I also like how the dev has reproduced some of the RPGM exploration/navigation elements in Ren'Py.

I did run into some bugs, but I know that the dev just re-booted the game, so I can forgive some errors... even though I did run into a few that were game-breaking.

The dev has done a pretty good job setting up the lewd scenes so they work with the paperdoll / stacked-sprite setup required by the customization features of the game. Yes, they sometimes look a bit like a cut-and-paste, but overall it's impressive work.

But where the lewd scenes fall down is that there seems to be no emotional expression from the MC. It all seems mechanical - there's little to no dialogue, no indications of pleasure or disgust, etc. I ended up stopping my playthrough, because despite the attractive graphics, the lewd scenes felt empty.

So my suggestion for the dev is to try to add in some character and emotion for the MC, so we have some idea of what the MC is experiencing when the sex scenes are happening.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
So many errors I can't even do anything. Cave errors out entirely can't get in. Terrible error handling apparently, like a great many RenPys

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
antother crash bug
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1564, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1568, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1572, in execute
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "quest.rpyc", line 683, in script
  File "G:\Download\LustHunter-0.1.2fix-pc\LustHunter-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "G:\Download\LustHunter-0.1.2fix-pc\LustHunter-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Download\LustHunter-0.1.2fix-pc\LustHunter-0.1.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Download\LustHunter-0.1.2fix-pc\LustHunter-0.1.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\Download\LustHunter-0.1.2fix-pc\LustHunter-0.1.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Download\LustHunter-0.1.2fix-pc\LustHunter-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Download\LustHunter-0.1.2fix-pc\LustHunter-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "G:\Download\LustHunter-0.1.2fix-pc\LustHunter-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "G:\Download\LustHunter-0.1.2fix-pc\LustHunter-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "G:\Download\LustHunter-0.1.2fix-pc\LustHunter-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "G:\Download\LustHunter-0.1.2fix-pc\LustHunter-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "G:\Download\LustHunter-0.1.2fix-pc\LustHunter-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "G:\Download\LustHunter-0.1.2fix-pc\LustHunter-0.1.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1568, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1572, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 1572, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
LustHunter 0.1.2
Mon Mar 29 18:11:15 2021

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes