• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
are more issues with this game,not just that,yes the quest it tell you what you neeed to do,but still confusing,not knowing what to do or were to go,ive seen many threades and dosent look sow ,,bright,,.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
i am sorry you dont like the game, but you have the choice not to play it you know. Others like me like it and i think its going places. 2 up-dates a month. stories now and you need skill putting a deck together and learning what traits you need for your armor to suit your play style .If you get stuck ask questions i will be happy to help so will others and please note it still in EA. play skyrim when it first came and and see what that was like lol. Anyway i will leave you to it, enjoy

jmkidd

Jul 14, 2022
I enjoyed playing it but the Patreon seems a little suspect. You hide a lot of stuff behind a Patreon wall but not just a Patreon wall a mid tier wall. That's fine it's your game but if you are going to mid tier it why not just hide it in the game itself. I don't mind supporting active creator's but not in a pay to win scheme. Most creator's don't hide half the gear and one whole prominently placed building behind a mid tier wall. Usually they use the tiers for earlier access. And looking at your track record with games I seriously question if you will be abandoning this one soon like your other titles.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
I enjoyed playing it but the Patreon seems a little suspect. You hide a lot of stuff behind a Patreon wall but not just a Patreon wall a mid tier wall. That's fine it's your game but if you are going to mid tier it why not just hide it in the game itself. I don't mind supporting active creator's but not in a pay to win scheme. Most creator's don't hide half the gear and one whole prominently placed building behind a mid tier wall. Usually they use the tiers for earlier access. And looking at your track record with games I seriously question if you will be abandoning this one soon like your other titles.
I agree 100% with most things , i don't think it will be abandon any time soon thou. I also dont understand pay to win as its a single player game but i do agree with everything else.

jmkidd

Jul 14, 2022
I agree 100% with most things , i don't think it will be abandon any time soon thou. I also dont understand pay to win as its a single player game but i do agree with everything else.
What I mean by pay to win is most the armor is locked behind a $15 a month subscription level rather then just a base Patreon level. Normally the higher level tiers are used for earlier access to updates or mention in the game credits or access to cheat menus. Not basics like gear or a building that is front and center in the main game area. Add to that this creator's track record on keeping games actively in development and I am hesitant to give financial support. As I said I enjoyed the game play but will wait and see if it is sustained.

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
And looking at your track record with games I seriously question if you will be abandoning this one soon like your other titles
Come on, what games have I abandoned? You must be kidding, because I've been developing Lust Hunter for 4 years now and have been releasing 2-3 updates every month. It's my main game that I have no intention of giving up. I haven't abandoned any game, Molest Hunter doesn't count because it got banned by patreon, I had to change a lot of things and Lust Hunter came out of it. Maybe I don't know something, but name me one game of mine that I've abandoned?

Pnzin

Mar 27, 2022
For the love of god, where can I find the second part of the cave maze key? I've already gone through that entire maze, and I can't find ... Where is it?? Screenshot_20240308-082704~3.png

PancakeMan6996

Mar 22, 2021
Can i get some pros and cons about this game pleaze? I want your guys opinion on the state of the game, Multiple answers to this comment would be nice thx :)

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Can i get some pros and cons about this game pleaze? I want your guys opinion on the state of the game, Multiple answers to this comment would be nice thx :)
Pros :
Ok i love the game as it can do so much and has so much potential. I have talked to the guy that's planning the mantis queen story and some of the ideas being added are great and all the mantis stuff wont be blocked by pay wall. He even wants to add in some stuff for free players. The deck idea is great for combat is good with human cards and mantis cards (only 3 at the moment) but can be mixed. Also a lot of stories and new areas are being added.

Con:
A whole building is blocked by a paywall and in the building has one quest and a lot of clothes. So starting off will be a lot slower unless your a patreon. Also a lot of useful things are also blocked by this paywall (BUT i seen a few people now play the game without patreon and they done it ok). Getting help when stuck is also hard but more and more people are helping but still can be tricky. The game makes you want to be a patreon and by not you feel a little left out. Also if you read up a lot of people thought this game could be abandoned (even i did at one stageas the dev gone on to do another game but hes still doing 2 up dates a month but it still has that feeling). i talked to the guy doing the mantis story and i seen the up-dates for the next 6 months. So i dont think it will be stoped any time soon). Parts of the story can be hard and if you dont know how to cope with the grind it can be long and boreing. (there are ways to shorten it but not alot of people work it out). It is still in EA and alot of stuff is missing (up-dates are coming thou).

Over all:

As i said right form the start i love this game. You have the human side (the normal story and a mantis side of the story.) Other stories are planned too. The story i love the best is the mantis one as it will have liek 5 different ending ( + hidden ones) so your actions will count and you will have to live with them, again thats what being added. i love the combat system too but the mantis cards have a bug in them which makes them a bit over powered at the moment. Also hate the paywall (most people do) i sort of pay some months and dont others just so i can get the up-date stuff then play until there are more things i like then pay again for them. The game is getting better and better and even as i watch its getting better just wish it was faster but still things take time. I say give it a go and see what you think. Then if you hate it give it a few extra months and see how much it changed, Then deside what you think (thats what i did)

killlv8turbo

Jun 8, 2022
My take on the game? Well, I've been following it for quite some time now. Had to play through it multiple times until the last mission due to all the bugs infesting the game. Lost several saves along the way. I got fed up and decided to wait for the final version. Only then will I dive into it all at once. Even though they release updates twice a month, they hardly change anything for those who've already completed the missions. So, it takes ages to see any really relevant updates. The brothel arc has been abandoned for a while now. I do like the game's purpose though. I even offered to translate it into Brazilian Portuguese (not to be confused with Portuguese from Portugal; it's different and kind of messes things up). I'm sure translating it would attract a lot more players. Brazilians love to comment and give tips. But anyway, I'll wait for the final version. Not even gonna risk it with 10.01. I'll wait a bit longer.

Nyarlykins

Sep 10, 2017
Game went from 0.9 to 0.10 so 80% of progress got lost ?

(yes i am aware people don't know how version numbers work)

Derestyr

Dec 9, 2016
I just hope one day we get a normal sized looking male protag. I know that is probably wayyyyy too much work though.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Hunter [v0.10.0] [Lust Madness]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustHunter-0.10.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes