• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 2, 2022

please play the latest version 3.2 and finish (everything) (upgrade and level up everything and characters) (a lot of money) (minigame) (achivement) ect. then make a link to download your 100% save also if redeye made bugfix update like v3.3 3.4 ect. make 100 save for them too i will wait for you to upload download link

epicsonicfan75

Apr 25, 2024
please play the latest version 3.2 and finish (everything) (upgrade and level up everything and characters) (a lot of money) (minigame) (achivement) ect. then make a link to download your 100% save also if redeye made bugfix update like v3.3 3.4 ect. make 100 save for them too i will wait for you to upload download link
I just saw that you were talking to me xd well now I'm going to complete it I think I'm missing some emeralds

epicsonicfan75

Apr 25, 2024
The progress I make this afternoon will finish the game tomorrow and upload it to mediafire

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes