• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Living with Tsunade [v0.37] [Bitawastaken]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

AAlmaDoAlem

Feb 18, 2024
I don't know if my maps (by no reasson) are buged, but this game have the WORST map layout ever... Its so confuse that i could not even exit Naruto's House...

keadla

May 31, 2022
I don't know if my maps (by no reasson) are buged, but this game have the WORST map layout ever... Its so confuse that i could not even exit Naruto's House...
I don't know about you, but I went through the game 3 times in order to test my translation of the game, unfortunately or fortunately I didn't get stuck anywhere

Goor123

Jan 26, 2024
"I want to ask the developer or someone knowledgeable, which version of RPG Maker was used to make this game, and does it support right-to-left writing? By the way, I really admire your work and wish you all the best."

keadla

May 31, 2022
"I want to ask the developer or someone knowledgeable, which version of RPG Maker was used to make this game, and does it support right-to-left writing? By the way, I really admire your work and wish you all the best."
this is mv version

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes