khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm stuck on level 2 with Lisa with relationship at 200plus, please help. I'm prompted to go beyond the no touching rule, by going to a changing room with her trying lingerie. I've done all the fashions shows within her room at the house, brought her to the mall to try on clothes, only options I have is "grab her " or leave. I've tried bringing her to the sex shop, didn't work. I've tried gifting her sensual lingerie brought from the sex shop, no such option available. What can I do?
The first time you bring her to the mall she doesn't try on lingerie. For me she had it the 2nd time and that was all it took. Not sure if that's guaranteed or random.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm stuck on level 2 with Lisa with relationship at 200plus, please help. I'm prompted to go beyond the no touching rule, by going to a changing room with her trying lingerie. I've done all the fashions shows within her room at the house, brought her to the mall to try on clothes, only options I have is "grab her " or leave. I've tried bringing her to the sex shop, didn't work. I've tried gifting her sensual lingerie brought from the sex shop, no such option available. What can I do?
Yeah what he said, you have to go back a couple times and progress through the options.

Someone else mentioned earlier this too - as a general trend in LWT AS, they did away with the love requirements for actions in many cases, instead they're based on how many prior prerequisite actions you've done. For example, initially at the cabin with Tracy you can't do much with her, only 1 action per area. But keep doing those, and eventually it unlocks more sexual acts in each area.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah what he said, you have to go back a couple times and progress through the options.

Someone else mentioned earlier this too - as a general trend in LWT AS, they did away with the love requirements for actions in many cases, instead they're based on how many prior prerequisite actions you've done. For example, initially at the cabin with Tracy you can't do much with her, only 1 action per area. But keep doing those, and eventually it unlocks more sexual acts in each area.
Yeah even some of the most mundane stuff could unlock some spicy content if you bother to do it a few times. For instance, I don't know if it's implemented or just included in the images but there's a whole chain of naughty stuff with Lisa and the pizza delivery guy. So even something boring like ordering pizza might lead to something interesting.

rionel

Jan 11, 2018
How to unlock Hannah in LWT AS?

I have Tracy and lisa at level 3. But Hannah didn't appear. Even in the mall the hairdresser is never available.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes