Joi database patreon videos?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
Someone knew if there are some creators that do content like this one? (i only watched the Taihou series and i need to listen it like 3 times each because i cum 1 time per watch)

Really liked the sounds he employ and, really im tilted with the "heartbeat" sound style because its really hard to follow or get it in the mood even the "can" type sound its really bad but this ones are quite great plus i really like the stories where the character teases you a lot and made you really hard all the time with the things she said...

And another thing for the creators that we have in the post...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP SAYING MOMMY OR MOMMIE OR SWEETY OR SOMETHING of the sorts its really stupid each time i hear those kind of things use the names or try to implement different kind of names but those are really awfull in my opinion... (Thats the reason i really im pissed with spirit joi right now because all of his VA's are really stupid saying those words).

Shoto220

Jul 26, 2023
Here are all the working links that have been posted in this thread with credits and descriptions. (this took me a VERY long time)

- Creds Davide Picerno

Creds Kuroila

Creds Mitch1128

Creds heralder

Creds heralder

Creds BeefBurger

Creds Davide Picerno

Creds Muad'ib

Creds Mitch1128

Creds Mitch1128

Creds (they both posted the same link but jurungalo posted it first) jurungalo gisdguv657

Creds Arednel

Creds (they both posted the same link but vitekkek was first) woshijunshi vitekkek

Creds Zeta the warrior

Creds Muad'ib

Creds reelobaruk

Creds reelobaruk

Creds reelobaruk

Creds trickster_JK

Creds Neopeepinfella

Creds EdgyUsername11

Creds
DARKKin09

Creds DARKKin09

Creds Mitch1128

Creds Sandix3

View attachment 3317130
bumping this so people who just want links don’t need to search. (Although we do need an updated list)

Goose1

Sep 12, 2021
Does anyone have RamonaJoi's extended ones?

Would be grateful for even 1 vid

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote