5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Devilkiller58

Feb 4, 2024
QUOTE="HumanoidNeon, post: 13760321, member: 7432714"]
An unofficial artwork by Claire.
[/QUOTE]
Nice bro if you have the 4k resolution pic can you share that.

Reactions: LLPDXX

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
How is your 4k 60fps upscale a smaller file size than the official 1080p version?
I have found abit newer way to upscale videos, have started using H265 instead of H264 becasue it compresse the file better to get a smaller size and i have played around with constant bitrate instead of dynamic which really has reduced the size of the files, because if i used dynamic bitrate on this video for example if would 14GB big so it was getting abit out of hand size wise. So thats why its smaller atm i am still perfecting it :)

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
JACKERMAN SUBTITLES

ENGLISH SUBTITLES = (29)
PS1. Most of the subtitles were made by the user livemux (y)
PS2. The remaining subtitles were found on the internet or lost among the 700 pages of this thread. Some english subtitles are not proofread and may contain synchronization errors.
:rolleyes:
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE SUBTITLES = (29)
PS. Subtitles reviewed, tested and synchronized. Made by user @kentkalell. (y):geek:
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

SPANISH SUBTITLES = (15)
PS. Unfortunately, I only found 15 subtitles in Spanish. :cry:
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

RUSSIAN SUBTITLES = (19)
Made by user Doc_Pie (y)
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

ADD SUBTITLES: Fentons Folly - (05/16/2024)
English
Portuguese-BR
Chinese
Russian

TAGS SEARCH:
subtitles subtitle sub legenda legendas english inglês português portugues portuguese portuguese-br brasil brazil russian chinese
can i get alt dwld link. PD not working for me

Reactions: starscream_gr

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Pixeldrain

For anyone interested, I compressed his entire collection using AV1 codec via handbrake.

AV1-10 Bit SVT
same frame rate as source
35 quality
3 encoder preset
passthru on all audio
1080p

If you have an HD or SSD with 9 gorrilionbytes of storage I'd always urge on keeping originals, but if you wanna save on space its typically indiscernible from the original quality unless you start pausing, screencapping, and scrutinizing images and zooming in on areas.

Collection reduced from around 13GB to GB
can i get alt dwld link. PD is not working for me. thanks

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone have a repertoire of all his work?
if so please share :)
I don't think that's the correct use of the word repertoire. I wasn't gonna make this comment, I had it typed, deleted it, came back, and it's still bugging me. Repertoire would be a list of things he could perform; songs, dances, notable skills. What I think your looking for is a collection of his works, or a catalogue of his creations. But that's not how you use repertoire.

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
News originally posted by Jackerman on March 2, 2023.

**MW3 Update:**
Every MW chapter has had a unique set of challenges, and they always tend to get more difficult (but ultimately rewarding) with each chapter. MW3 is uniquely tough because I had to plan the specifics for how things will conclude in MW4 in a satisfying way, meaning I had to do preliminary writing for MW4 concurrently with MW3. While I did have an end plan in place in MW2, there was still quite a bit of specifics that were up in the air and I found myself going back and forth on one central plot point that I had written when making MW2. Ultimately, it stayed in. I can’t tell you any more than that, you will understand exactly what I’m talking about when you see the ending.

Also, given MW3 and MW4 still have a lot to tell about their pasts, Claire and Rebecca’s official bios will have to wait until MW4 is released.

On the filmmaking side, MW3 is generally a lot more efficient with the time it has than MW2 was. This is partly why getting an original score was so important for MW3. When I made MW1 and MW2, I had to edit around music that was not written for them, and as a result, some parts lagged more than I’d like. Now, the music is being written specifically for MW3’s exact frames, which allows me to pace things appropriately and make less compromises. This helps me get the exact tone I want and more precisely control the final product. I’d like to thank you guys for funding my work enough to allow me to do this; its really bringing MW to the next level.

As far as the soundtrack itself goes, I’m pretty optimistic with how things are going. I’m working with 2 composers right now, one composing the main “Mother’s Warmth” main theme, the “Rebecca” theme, and the “Memories” theme, while the other is handling the ambient tracks in between. While I have no composing experience, I’ve played an instrument since I was 6 and still play from time to time, and this has helped me steer things in the right direction. I had a specific idea in mind for each theme, and while we’re only about halfway done with getting all of the base music written, I think it’s coming together well. I won’t be able to show off any tracks until whenever MW3 is about to release, as we mainly just have synth tracks right now and the real recordings will happen when the music is written to the exact frames (months from now).

There is a mountain of other things I could go into about this project but I continue to think it’s better that I stay as vague as possible like I did with MW2, and just let you guys experience it for yourself whenever it releases. I attached a new shot of Rebecca from the bar scene you guys saw Claire in earlier. Sneak peeks of the other three intro scenes will come out closer to the release, or I may just save their actual reveals for the trailer. We’ll see.
A friend who doesn't frequent the forum, but who knows about Jackerman's existence through Rule34, asked why the production of MW3 is delayed and taking so long. So, I didn't even know how to answer why, I talked about him wanting to reach a higher level of creation and that takes time and work, I talked about hiring the characters' voices, exclusive soundtrack and finally I sent him this text to read, which explains a lot of things and even comments on MW4.

I hope he doesn't forget the Biographies mentioned above!
I think it's the most anticipated production in the adult COMICS world.

PS. In order not to confuse the minds of those who parachute here, this is not the latest news about MW3. The most recent one continues to be this: MW3 UPDATE

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes