Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

datfay

Jun 15, 2020
I made a quick, a lot simpler version of what I wanted to make using only cubes and a folder (I wanted it to be down the set of stairs of one of the park maps, my problems were mainly with the character movement). Don't look at it to closely because I know nothing about animation. The effect is subtle, but by deactivating the movement of some of the parts in the timeline it can be seen the effect they have.

Here is the scene:
View attachment 3587896
Shitty gif because why not:
View attachment 3587897
(I only installed this game to badly animate skate tricks, I swear)
That does actually look really smooth! It's good!

Reactions: genericNeet

datfay

Jun 15, 2020
I have another question.

Is it possible for the J694 Dynamic Bone Capsule Collider to only affect one female character rather than two or more female characters in the scene?

Its creating a weird effect where the innards of my second female character is projecting out of her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I have another question.

Is it possible for the J694 Dynamic Bone Capsule Collider to only affect one female character rather than two or more female characters in the scene?

Its creating a weird effect where the innards of my second female character is projecting out of her.
I have another question.

Hi
It is possible with ABMX (Advanced Bonemod). look around in the colliders tab, selecting your character and disable/enable the desired collider.

Reactions: datfay

Blacktearss

Feb 18, 2020
Hi guys! Somebody could help me? I recently updated the game to R12 and the HANMEN shaders don't work for me. I updated it and the new shaders uploaded by the artist no longer worked for me. Do you know in which folder I should enter the shaders or the HANMEN files to change the clothes? thanks <3 <3 <3

BcWJUDQI5iqOFdlnECeS.jpg

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hi guys! Somebody could help me? I recently updated the game to R12 and the HANMEN shaders don't work for me. I updated it and the new shaders uploaded by the artist no longer worked for me. Do you know in which folder I should enter the shaders or the HANMEN files to change the clothes? thanks <3 <3 <3
We're at R15 right now.
What shader and version?
Hanmen released alot of shader. Skin, hair, clothing, item etc.
Could you explain what do you mean by "not working"
Also the pic is unnecessary. Better not do that to grab attention.

Sinkandika

May 29, 2022
Can anyone help me? it's little bit confusing. I use VNGE, node constraints, and piston gimmicks. I have 2 cam in my VNGE scene, the cam 1 is animated with piston and a lot of node constraints, and cam 2 is not animated and I deleted all node constraints related to the characters. when I'm in cam 1 and click to next cam in VNGE, the scene will be like pic 2 (weird position). but, after I click again cam 2 manually, it will be like pic 3 which is the position I want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote