[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Hello I need Help! I search a titjob Animation. I mean this the girl lay on the back the boy knell over the lower body and rub his cock beetween the brest from the laying girl. Have one this aniamtion or where find it in honey select 2 .

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Why I get no help.
Hello I need Help! I search a titjob Animation. I mean this the girl lay on the back the boy knell over the lower body and rub his cock beetween the brest from the laying girl. Have one this aniamtion or where find it in honey select 2 .

Impulse23

Jan 3, 2023
It turned from a long process to a rather shorter process of around 10-20 minutes.

Essentially...

1. "release" the male model from their root folder if required. This will give you the exact location of the model!
2. Go into your nodeconstraints. Unclick all the piston nodes ONLY. If your character is connected to another, do not unclick.
3. Press the 'copy transform' of the character with the character you want changed highlighted.
4. Go into 'anim', 'kinematics', 'pose'. Save the pose. Give it any name for later.
5. Add a girl. I generally use a character that has 70 height. It may need adjusting.
6. select the girl. click'paste transform', your girl should move close to the location of the male.
7. Load the pose. This will get the girl to exactly mimic the male character.
8. set all the nodes to your new female character.

Wala, that should do it!

Took me a long time to get it as quickly as possible now. Hope that helps.
This has been helpful, I did all the steps up to step number 7 but I don't know how to do step 8. Can you post how to do that part please and thank you in advance on any reply

datfay

Jun 15, 2020
This has been helpful, I did all the steps up to step number 7 but I don't know how to do step 8. Can you post how to do that part please and thank you in advance on any reply
Hi mate, ye my explanation was a bit short. OK so you've done step 7 right. Bigger explanaton on step 8:

Go into node constraints. click on your female character or whomever you want to replace with. It will see their IKs and FKs.

Capture.PNG

Whenever you go through the various nodes and you see the node attached to your characters body, you have to set it to your character (Like the image above).

In this case, click on your characters red or blue circle which matches it directly like above. In this case it is the knew and I know that this constraint is related to my new character. Now we have to set that constraint to my new character, which depends.

If the body part is on the right (top right of the nodes constraints screen like above) such as in this examlple 'f_t_knee_L (work)', it is the child. Simply click set as child, then click 'update selected'.

However, if that body part is on the left, then it is the parent. What I would usually do is "set as parent", then click on "use current" for whichever positions are highlighted, then click on 'update selected'.

I hope that gives you more insight into it.

Reactions: BNDFHJeje
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote