Others I can't seem to open the game with the nwjs icon

AngelSign

Oct 17, 2017
Any help is appreciated. I'm trying to open the game called ochikano which used this nwjs and the game is not starting at all. Perhaps I didn't download any of the require app for it

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The game is made with RPGM MZ. Usually, you just launch it by clicking on Game.exe: no additional apps are required.
Some filenames have Japanese characters though: you'd better extract the archive either with Winrar (CRTL+E, select Japanese) or with Bandizip, and play the game with Locale Emulator or Remulator, just to prevent any crashes.

If you still have issues:
- what is your operative system?
- do you have just a integrated graphic card, or also a dedicated one?
- is your antivirus blocking the game?
- what version have you downloaded (regular or compressed)?

Reactions: AngelSign

AngelSign

Oct 17, 2017
The game is made with RPGM MZ. Usually, you just launch it by clicking on Game.exe: no additional apps are required.
Some filenames have Japanese characters though: you'd better extract the archive either with Winrar (CRTL+E, select Japanese) or with Bandizip, and play the game with Locale Emulator or Remulator, just to prevent any crashes.

If you still have issues:
- what is your operative system?
- do you have just a integrated graphic card, or also a dedicated one?
- is your antivirus blocking the game?
- what version have you downloaded (regular or compressed)?
Thanks for the reply. I was able to open the game by restarting my pc. Guess I didn't bother using the simple solution at first and was frustrated why the game is not starting.

Reactions: scrumbles