Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

nishino5566

Apr 8, 2022
I've uncensored this game myself, it was possible with UABE.

Side effect is that the edges of the dick are still blocky.
And none of the CG is rendered, which means it is a baked texture you would need to modify.

I did also find an assembly decensor for it,
You can take a look at whatever they've edited and just compare the two.
sorry bro i try to use this uncensored patch but got crushed. my game version is 1.80

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
So i just found a mod i belive to remove censor bar in this Unity game (RJ01111830) but the texture is still censored so there likely 40% uncensored... The method you guys could found in the post of this person ( ), scroll down near the end of the post. SharedScreenshot.jpg
I no expert about how to uncensored stuff so i wanna ask if this method would work with all another Hentai Unity game or it just work with some game like this one?

Last edited:

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I no expert about how to uncensored stuff so i wanna ask if this method would work with all another Hentai Unity game or it just work with some game like this one?
Yes, but it's effectively doing the same thing we're doing with Unity assets, or script injection with Bepinex.
Disabling the shader comes in different flavors.

I've written the UE4 guide based on 3Dmigoto, but I'm an absolute noob at using it correctly.
Didn't realize you can hook Unity with it, but I'm not surprised.

So.. correct, it could be used for other games. It's just the workflow is different.

And sadly we don't yet have a magic tool to automatically decensor textures.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Skyzenski