HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Sup everyone. Just chiming in after a while of hiatus to let you know that I have officially "retired" from working on this game now. I still don't have regained access to my old, lost files (with no reason to believe that I ever will in the future), and working on it again from scratch hasn't posed viable to me, as a thing that I do in my spare time with zero benefit.

In other words, I simply couldn't be arsed to bring myself starting all over, while all that would do is to add some more variety to the sex that's already in a (pretty much average, if not below average) sex simulator. My true, unfiltered and honest feelings? If you so desperately wanna fap and have full control over all the characters involved... get The Sims 4 (base game is free to play nowadays), install a few mods and go to town.

As for House Party, I'm afraid FDC version 1.2.2.1 will remain the last working one, indefinitely at this point.

That doesn't mean I won't be monitoring this thread anymore; for I'm still (somewhat) interested in where the game goes, and what it might eventually end up being once it's actually "finished" (i.e. receiving no more updates). That's just as an observer though, not as a creator.

Whatever... thanks so far, and thanks for your understanding. 'twas fun while it lasted.
Dang it I knew that I shouldn't have ever updated this game as really only additions were minor character customizing. Alas I truly appreciated the valiant work you did on the mod for HP.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You can create a custom story for it.

But it will most definitly not come back in the main game. They removed all that was not consensual.

I would welcome a ingame solution for a photoshooting however, have the girl pose without using console commands.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
They removed all that was not consensual.
Is that so? I never even realized. I mean... then again, it's probably been a couple years since last I've played Madison's story. But that's... interesting, to say the least. Kinda makes me not being mad that I finally decided to drop working on this game, because if there's one thing I despise more than horrible code to work with... it's devs who bow down to social justice nonsense. And yeah, say what you will about the "non-consensual" parts - so what?! It's always been a fictional story. In fictional stories, bad things happen to characters. Why would you be so obtuse to wanna abolish that?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
... devs who bow down to social justice nonsense ...
That ... or they didn't like it in the first place. Now that I think of it it probably also was the only content of that type and my choice of words was rather poor. After all you can still untie Ashley's top and soil her dress (but afaik nothing that goes beyond pranks).

The arc didn't make a lot of sense either: So she had some naughty photos on her phone, boohoo. To get rid of them she does everything the player asks her for, she would not only have sex with him, let him take photos with another camera ... yeah, right. And last but not least you could force her to run around the house naked.
I am not entirely sure how that would have helped against people seeing her naked :)

Last edited:

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
That ... or they didn't like it in the first place. Now that I think of it it probably also was the only content of that type and my choice of words was rather poor. After all you can still untie Ashley's top and soil her dress (but afaik nothing that goes beyond pranks).

The arc didn't make a lot of sense either: So she had some naughty photos on her phone, boohoo. To get rid of them she does everything the player asks her for, she would not only have sex with him, let him take photos with another camera ... yeah, right. And last but not least you could force her to run around the house naked.
I am not entirely sure how that would have helped against people seeing her naked :)
See... this is the type of argument we need to discredit someone. It makes sense, it's logical, it's rational, it's rooted in facts. Thank you. Yes, perhaps Madison's "blackmail" story arc didn't make sense. In that case, they were potentially right to have it removed, and I would never object to that (if it made sense).

Nevertheless. There's very little that can be done to make me return to modding HP at this point. Unless the devs officially declare that work is DONE (and the game won't receive any further updates, not even a minor patch) I wouldn't even consider it for a split second. Too much additional work for too little profit. Well... actually, for ZERO profit, since I've never made anything from this anyways. But why would I? This is a hobby, not a job.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
..... Unless the devs officially declare that work is DONE (and the game won't receive any further updates, not even a minor patch) I wouldn't even consider it for a split second. Too much additional work for too little profit. Well... actually, for ZERO profit, since I've never made anything from this anyways. But why would I? This is a hobby, not a job.
I can relate to that. Doing something for fun or as a hobby is one thing but seeing that the work was for naught as soon as a new update is out (and they still get out quite regulary) ... nah.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sometimes you need to hurry. You need to lure a char away and grab stuff before (s)he comes back and catches you.
Aside from such time limited events that you can pretty much do whatever you want.

A big part of the gameplay is to find out where to get stuff and what to do next. And that can take some time.

Do you know point & click adventures like Monkey Island, Leisure Suit Larry, Kingsquest and so on? The gameplay is pretty much that, just the controls are different and of course it's on 3D (so it's probably closer to Tex Murphy games like "Under a Killing Moon", "The Pandora Directive", "Overseer" or "Tesla
Effect").

Reactions: Blob

p22

Jun 21, 2017
You can create a custom story for it.

But it will most definitly not come back in the main game. They removed all that was not consensual.

I would welcome a ingame solution for a photoshooting however, have the girl pose without using console commands.
Well, Katherine has its own photo shooting. And Madison got a storyline in which she is the one making art while the player is posing.

Reactions: Nemo56
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes