4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This board is just toxic to any dev. As a user/player it's a great place but seeing what it did with many devs and how that worked out for the games they create, well,... it doesn't really helps the genre. Sure, there're some devs who're milking and scamming in a really unshamed way and those dudes should be called out. But too many pirates don't have filters. They don't even recognize the good ones and just throw shit like apes in the zoo to anyone.
so true not gonna lie I hated how many people were calling this abandoned so quickly when it wasn't even a day since the announcement of needing a break. Especially to a dev like DB who seems to pause patron regularly when he felt it's appropriate and has been nothing transparent since I started to play AVN's as a hobby. I understand it can be a worrisome sign for what's to come to some but to me feels like many were to quick to the trigger on an otherwise great dev.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
so true not gonna lie I hated how many people were calling this abandoned so quickly when it wasn't even a day since the announcement of needing a break. Especially to a dev like DB who seems to pause patron regularly when he felt it's appropriate and has been nothing transparent since I started to play AVN's as a hobby. I understand it can be a worrisome sign for what's to come to some but to me feels like many were to quick to the trigger on an otherwise great dev.
do you mind if i put this quote in my sig?
in top3 things ive ever read around here :BootyTime:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You know time isn't static right? It kind jumps forward one second after the other.....

sorry, couldn't help my self....
Since you kind of started this and brought upon yourself, here's another one of my accchhyu-acchhyually comments. Sorry! :HideThePain:
I'm not a physicist, but I'm pretty sure that time as just one of the dimensions of the space-time continuum is not discrete.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
And they lived happily ever after xD

This is a time skip I would never say no to.
well, for myself i would prefer to fast-forward/skip to the scene when first proper sex scene with charli happens.:p
if that isnt possible even with a time machine, my second wish would be proper sex scene suzy (one where mc can walk away after that with both his heads attached to his body ofc):HideThePain:
Since you kind of started this and brought upon yourself, here's another one of my accchhyu-acchhyually comments. Sorry! :HideThePain:
I'm not a physicist, but I'm pretty sure that time as just one of the dimensions of the space-time continuum is not discrete.
spoilsport:BootyTime:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Dear DB, this is just a game. Your life is more precious, more complex, a multifaceted divine construct, that has so many aspects. This game is just one of many things in it. Never sacrifice the many for just one. Take a break, find yourself and only come back once you feel the motivation to continue.

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes