4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Just finished, It's very very good. Loving the story so far, the story and characters are definitely this AVN's strong suit. The visuals are also great too, so overall it was a very enjoyable experience all the way through.

Lucy is my favorite LI as of now, Charlotte and Emma are both close fighting for my 2nd spot, however I'd have to have to edge it to Charlotte. Mainly because I like Emma more as just a character rather than an LI, because so far the MC's been more like a father figure/protector for her, and there's been no actual romance between them, it's been hinted at, but nothing concrete yet. Lucy on the other hand is not only an amazing character, but is easily my favorite LI, the romance between them has been built up perfectly, and she doesn't have the emotional baggage that comes with Charlotte. I love Charlotte as a character, but as an LI it's still very much slow progress with her, and I love the relationship between the MC and Charlotte and how it's developed over the course of the game. However as an LI I feel like currently Lucy is just far better than the rest.

Meanwhile, Suzi I have no interest in, not attracted to her that much, don't like her personality all too much, and she's been the least interesting one to me in terms of a potential love interest. I think she's the only main character I'll completely skip on.

As far as the side characters, I'm not interested in either Kaylah or Selena to be honest, they are side characters anyways, so I don't really see the point in pursuing anything with them. Charlotte is the better Kaylah anyways.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Just finished, It's very very good. Loving the story so far, the story and characters are definitely this AVN's strong suit. The visuals are also great too, so overall it was a very enjoyable experience all the way through.

Lucy is my favorite LI as of now, Charlotte and Emma are both close fighting for my 2nd spot, however I'd have to have to edge it to Charlotte. Mainly because I like Emma more as just a character rather than an LI, because so far the MC's been more like a father figure/protector for her, and there's been no actual romance between them, it's been hinted at, but nothing concrete yet. Lucy on the other hand is not only an amazing character, but is easily my favorite LI, the romance between them has been built up perfectly, and she doesn't have the emotional baggage that comes with Charlotte. I love Charlotte as a character, but as an LI it's still very much slow progress with her, and I love the relationship between the MC and Charlotte and how it's developed over the course of the game. However as an LI I feel like currently Lucy is just far better than the rest.

Meanwhile, Suzi I have no interest in, not attracted to her that much, don't like her personality all too much, and she's been the least interesting one to me in terms of a potential love interest. I think she's the only main character I'll completely skip on.

As far as the side characters, I'm not interested in either Kaylah or Selena to be honest, they are side characters anyways, so I don't really see the point in pursuing anything with them. Charlotte is the better Kaylah anyways.
I agree with all of this pretty much this is in my top 3 AVN's for a reason. Glad you liked it as well I know this game is either you love it or hate no in between ive noticed from other users. I always enjoy your post so I am happy to see you liked it. Funny thing is even tho I agree with you 100% my opinion is still yet completely different on some things I don't see that to often from myself lol.

Even tho ive yet to play Lucy's path waiting till part 2 of this update to do so. But ive always felt she is better than Charlotte as a LI at the moment tho I do think Charlotte might be better in the long term ( end of the game when she is past her issues). Even what you said about Suzi even tho I will play her content just for the sake of having played it. My thoughts exactly about Emma as well I might play her path way down the road just to see it as I admit im curious how that is going to play out. I admit that will be hard for me as I feel the romance might make me uncomfortable depending how it is done as I don't see her as a romance and how she acts younger than her age alot might make it weird for me.

With that being said Charlotte is my favorite for 2 reasons I love the slow burn and well I have a thing for LI with trauma / emotional baggage it makes me want my MC to be there for them that's it but not a I will fix them mentality I see others have. As I want to just help and them get "fixed" on their on own in due time. That and well Charlotte was the LI that made me realize I have a thing for a LI with trauma.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

Defenestrator.for.traitor Be careful, here comes a rival

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
SlapE wait until Joshy92 gets here. He will give you a better understanding of his view of Emma. He's already a legend in this thread!!!

I would like to introduce you to another point of view, the fourth one; namely all four.

Ever since I read this novel, my most fervent wish has been to build an “ideal world”. I agree with everything Dessolos said about Charlotte 1000%. What also fascinated me are not MC and Charlotte's individual thoughts about each other, but rather true monologues of thoughts. When I read the story again and again, I find myself not only being there, but right in the middle of it. The author takes me by the hand and leads me into his story. That’s what makes this VN so unique.

The MC simply wants to be THE father to Emma and Suzi that they never had. The MC wants to be there for them when they need him (Emma is already shamelessly taking advantage of this) (Suzi is also slowly thawing out), to give them advice and support and to give them security and warmth.

Lucy is the clear case of THE best friend of all. She is THE anchor in the family, she holds everything together and is therefore indispensable as a friend!

Oct 10, 2022

Agreed. Lucy is by far the best LI in the game, tbh one of the within all the AVNs I played. My second place goes for Suzi though. For Kaylah and Selena, they are good where they stand so have no problem with them. Also, the new redhead looks promising. We'll see. :)

Defenestrator.for.traitor Be careful, here comes a rival
If you think of me when someone talking about Lucy, then my place is solid, right? ;)

SlapE wait until Joshy92 gets here. He will give you a better understanding of his view of Emma. He's already a legend in this thread!!!

I would like to introduce you to another point of view, the fourth one; namely all four.

Ever since I read this novel, my most fervent wish has been to build an “ideal world”. I agree with everything Dessolos said about Charlotte 1000%. What also fascinated me are not MC and Charlotte's individual thoughts about each other, but rather true monologues of thoughts. When I read the story again and again, I find myself not only being there, but right in the middle of it. The author takes me by the hand and leads me into his story. That’s what makes this VN so unique.

The MC simply wants to be THE father to Emma and Suzi that they never had. The MC wants to be there for them when they need him (Emma is already shamelessly taking advantage of this) (Suzi is also slowly thawing out), to give them advice and support and to give them security and warmth.

Lucy is the clear case of THE best friend of all. She is THE anchor in the family, she holds everything together and is therefore indispensable as a friend!
What fascinates me on this thread is everyone has a preferred LI with good reasoning and others respect the reasoning. This means good story writing IMO. (y) Even I don't talk shit about any characters. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: minibaer12

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

I'm glad you like the game dude. Emma is favourite vn character ever I absolutely love her.
She is the wind beneath my wings.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: znar25 and SlapE
4.20 star(s) 259 Votes