3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
if you can't take the fact that I show a snipet of Female and her husband (someone husbands are freaks do some nasty stuff) sex scene please either close your eyes for few second or Turn on the setting that removes those bits (I will add that in future version)
so if you plan to add an option to remove those events,( my guess would be that you want to make them SKIPPABLE and not AVOIDABLE) why have them in the first place? plot? if it is plot then why the option to remove them? why not, stay with me here, why not completely remove them from the start and save yourself the trouble of making an option to remove them and at the same time keep your player base happy? I see it as double win.

You forgetting a little fact dude

I said it has harem

but didn't said harem is everything,
I have no idea what you are saying here, but I did notice that you avoided his question.
why do we need to see a li be fucked ? we know husbands and wives can do freeky things in their bedroom, but no one with a functional brain would go from window to window to watch other people fuck.

so in two posts, you used a lot of words to pretty much say nothing.
you wanna put that scene and similar scenes in your game? sure go ahead. but dont hide behind your finger and keep your cool when people will shit on it and move on. a quick glance around will prove to you that you are not the first and certainly not the last who has tried that and failed.

best of health

Incognito^

May 11, 2023
Dunno about incest but there will NTR, Bestiality and Rape. So enjoy
is mc and
so if you plan to add an option to remove those events,( my guess would be that you want to make them SKIPPABLE and not AVOIDABLE) why have them in the first place? plot? if it is plot then why the option to remove them? why not, stay with me here, why not completely remove them from the start and save yourself the trouble of making an option to remove them and at the same time keep your player base happy? I see it as double win.

I have no idea what you are saying here, but I did notice that you avoided his question.
why do we need to see a li be fucked ? we know husbands and wives can do freeky things in their bedroom, but no one with a functional brain would go from window to window to watch other people fuck.

so in two posts, you used a lot of words to pretty much say nothing.
you wanna put that scene and similar scenes in your game? sure go ahead. but dont hide behind your finger and keep your cool when people will shit on it and move on. a quick glance around will prove to you that you are not the first and certainly not the last who has tried that and failed.

best of health
shit on it then

is mc watching with his own eyes when someone having sex, is mc know that having sex

I didn't skip anyone question other than you readers thinking every scene is mc pov nah

But I also said, when woman joins mc harem she belongs to mc no one going to touch her (but you guys don't think about this)

You guys just seeing at as simulator, nah it a fucking story dude

if you forget the fact that my mc snatches other people wives

that lady has a life dude (if you don't want me show her life (what fuck is going on with her either she happy sad or anything)then it is meaningless to even write a story i'm making a story not a sex simulator. Just think dude)

I'm trying to tell a story I won't change my story for your sake

if you have probs with mc liking cuck stuff nah never he is the one fucking cuck other people (put thsi in mind).

if you don't want to see some rando husband and potential mc harem member sex just toggle that setting (it is not like i'm saying I put everything in and make those animation just some snippets dude even I don't want to waste my time on some rando sex scene)

example: We have a girl that will be mc potential harem member, she is being mistreated by her husband so when mc saw her when she going somewhere she like her and he takes her (a fight will go)

now think how much of this will have impact on you if you didn't saw that scene of that lady mistreated vs if you saw that sex scene of that lady mistreated.

If you didn't like what I'm doing shit on it no prob dude, it is not like everyone likes everyones thoughts right

But I want you remember not everything is in MC pov or your pov

About avoidable NTR dude it is not done in presense of mc or mc don't know about them until he saw that woman he don't know her
Then how it is NTR (netotare)other than you readers don't want see that si reason I put teh toggle you don't want see just tap it

I want you to think it of it as story not some random medeival simulator where mc snatches everyone with no consequences and mc has his own goal dude, why he came etc.,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mcknobz33

Incognito^

May 11, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I respect your view dude

you keep on saying it is NTR but mc (main character) doesn't know her until he meets her, Then how it is NTR?

Simple here the prob is you and most of harem enjoyers can't enjoy the fact that she getting fucked is shown. because you thinking you been cucked (that is your issue and your way of thinking that this is cuck and NTR not story issue)

As you said most of harem people will be gone no prob, I can't just make everyone like my thoughts

your effort to say what actually going on and how you define harem enjoyers I appreciate you for that.

a fundamental thing you harem enjoyers forgetting is either i show a scene or not with her husband. She being fucked by her husband and mc is this kind of guy who takes pride in stealing someone wife

my entire story plot is against to sole harem enjoyers. you forgetting my main plot and fighting for I'm showing scenes:D

it is your and sole harem enjoyers issue

As i said I can't everyone happy

peace dude

Last edited:

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
Well think the best thing is to ignore and forget this game, think you have probably put off a large chunk of potential players/supporters, not just because of the harem/ntrish thing but by your replies here and on itch, but its your game, you do you.

Last edited:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017

I respect your view dude

you keep on saying it is NTR but mc (main character) doesn't know her until he meets her, Then how it is NTR?

Simple here the prob is you and most of harem enjoyers can't enjoy the fact that she getting fucked is shown. because you thinking you been cucked (that is your issue and your way of thinking that this is cuck and NTR not story issue)

As you said most of harem people will be gone no prob, I can't just make everyone like my thoughts

your effort to say what actually going on and how you define harem enjoyers I appreciate you for that.

a fundamental thing you harem enjoyers forgetting is either i show a scene or not with her husband. She being fucked by her husband and mc is this kind of guy who takes pride in stealing someone wife

my entire story plot is against to sole harem enjoyers. you forgetting my main plot and fighting for I'm showing scenes:D

it is your and sole harem enjoyers issue

As i said I can't everyone happy

peace dude
perfect. at least now you are being honest.. you should have said so from the beginng that this is not a harem game.

by the way. you may want to check on the current description of ntr in this site.

cheers mate.

I am out.

Incognito^

May 11, 2023
perfect. at least now you are being honest.. you should have said so from the beginng that this is not a harem game.

by the way. you may want to check on the current description of ntr in this site.

cheers mate.

I am out.
NTR WHEN MC MAIN CHARACTER BEING CUKCED AND SEEING SEX RIGHT THROGH HIS EYES NOT WHEN YOU PLAYERS SEE SOME RANDOM SEX SCENE
OK

MY MC IS NOT BEING CUCKED SIMPLE AS THAT

IT IS YOUR PROB DUDE YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND MY PLOT I"M BEING HONEST FROM THE START (MC FUCKS MARRIED WOMAN)

. YOU DIDN"T UNDERSTAND IT NOT ME

• Haha

Incognito^

May 11, 2023
Well think the best thing is to ignore and forget this game, think you have probably put off a large chunk of potential players/supporters, not just because of the harem/ntrish thing but by your replies here and on itch, but its your game, you do you.
DUDE I'm just doing thsi for to test myself (IF it works I make buck or I will just leave it for 1 or 2 years after v0.2)

but My entire identity is writing stories, even this story too I'm releasing a written novel until V0.2 if you like wants to know what will go what way I'm steering teh story give it a try, I will release that on 12th may 2024

if you're also interested in reading novels read my story Released it in my patreon

Just a zombie story we don't have all this nonsense. pure survival shit

Last edited:
  • Haha

Incognito^

May 11, 2023
Showing the MC love interest getting fucked by other people is not ntr, because it just is OK
Who said who is love interest?? and is mc know her until he meets her? he sees her later, then how it is NTR SIR

Mc is not going into there room and lives and watching a sex scene with a keen interest you as a player seeing it.

DID I SAID MC LIKES TO FUCK MARRIED WOMAN OR MC LOVES MARRIED WOMAN

HE TAKES PRIDE IN STEALING OTHER PEOPLE WIVES

YO DUDE YOU GUYS FIGHTING FOR NOTHING

DID YOU EVEN READ MY STORY ABOUT sir??

You guys speculating yourselves and trying to blame on me

read the about and like the stuff dude, it is right infront of you

it is not a rocket science i even make it simple you a guy who like sex with married woman

Peace dude

Everything is NTR now a days You people are mcs not my main character in the story

1715263716221.png

• Haha

Incognito^

May 11, 2023
Which Parody is this game?
original story dude (I put lot of effort building this world and read so many history books and lot of novels and stuff and GPT help on history that I didn't find and know)

But I take inspiration from "Hero who wants married woman as reward" (the whole story started because of this manga) like hero fucks married woman

SO far i'm trying to this not fully serious that doesn't mean not fully just mc go and have fun.

Still this is a good question you asked.

• Angry
Reactions: Faxe10%
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote