Collection Video Harutoshi Collection [2022-08-30] [Harutoshi]

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
kinda funny how there is one comment on fantia stating that hu tao kinda looks like his usual megumin. Same exact thought when I saw it

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
I was kinda disappointed when he presented several possible characters to draw next after finishing with Hu Tao but decided to go back to Megumin. It already felt like the same character when he went from Megumin to Hu Tao. If that's Harutoshi's type and he enjoys drawing her then then that's fine. It just sucks in terms of variety since it's basically been only Megumin for the past 3 years.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
I was kinda disappointed when he presented several possible characters to draw next after finishing with Hu Tao but decided to go back to Megumin. It already felt like the same character when he went from Megumin to Hu Tao. If that's Harutoshi's type and he enjoys drawing her then then that's fine. It just sucks in terms of variety since it's basically been only Megumin for the past 3 years.
It's probably what makes him the most. He started with doing FGO's Mash and when he swapped to Megumin, he doubled his engagement.

Reactions: RGZ34

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Someone should request from mod to take ownership of this thread and become the OP so can keep it properly updated.

Reactions: RGZ34