Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Don't download this update, the story moves by a literal inch and side activities are as minimal as it gets, I don't know the devs current situation but skipping the month to actually move the story forward without milking it would be for the best, and if the dev is creative enough he can make a side story that covers the mc's time before he went to island if he still wants money without creating a whole new game.
I recommend doing some research. This is undoubtedly one of the most consistent dev you will find and has been since the game's launch.
and yes he already released a new game.
about skipping updates yes they are normally small. I myself often skip updates and do 3/4 updates later

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I recommend doing some research. This is undoubtedly one of the most consistent dev you will find and has been since the game's launch.
about skipping updates yes they are normally small. I myself often skip updates and do 3/4 updates later
What other AVN are they doing?

Mar 1, 2022
I understand, just giving honest criticism based on my personal experience, I still enjoy the game but something like this as a update almost feels like the devil to make bug fixes most of the year and than move the story forward. But thanks for the information

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I understand, just giving honest criticism based on my personal experience, I still enjoy the game but something like this as a update almost feels like the devil to make bug fixes most of the year and than move the story forward. But thanks for the information
well that's problem on monthly upates, story advances slowly and big happenings like paris/competitions/etc are rare and hachi sorta makes 2 games on this.

Reactions: multiversetheory

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
steam will raise eyebrow high if hachi will try to get that game to steam.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can somebody help not able to replay old gallery andonly the chapter 3 gallery being able to play
works for me, what platform aka win, linux, android, mac?

* shakes fist hachigames * .66.1 ended on too interesting cliffhanger that had to start .67 earlier than it's schedule. bad dev, very bad. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Moto_Tsume

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well .67 didn't live up to expectations what .66.1 gave but still was nice and usual funny and weird.

Ujjwal334

Mar 28, 2024
so
works for me, what platform aka win, linux, android, mac?

* shakes fist hachigames * .66.1 ended on too interesting cliffhanger that had to start .67 earlier than it's schedule. bad dev, very bad. :p
rry for the late reply its android and it the old replays does not work on android

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
The amount of harassment hachigames receives about using Unity instead of Ren'Py must be something special. I agree that C# is superior to Python in almost every way, but to create a side-quest in your game to spell it out for people... That's some serious pent-up frustration.

I wonder how many people will get it?

Reactions: Moto_Tsume

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
How to fix package appears to be invalid View attachment 3643873
This is unfortunately an error caused by Android when the software targeted an older version of Android. Instead of providing compatibility, they have chosen to make thousands of older apps incompatible unless they are rebuilt with a newer version target. The infuriating thing is that the apps aren't even technically incompatible, it's just a lock that prevents the user from installing perfectly fine software (it can be circumvented when installing via PC even)
I'll release all chapters with the new targets in the coming days.

spenk

May 4, 2018
Have a new PC now so all saves are gone ... how can I get to the latest point now ?
I put the old saves at:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
but when I start the game and "load" there is nothing .. only a total blank grey field .. looks like a bug ..

Last edited:

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Have a new PC now so all saves are gone ... how can I get to the latest point now ?
I put the old saves at:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
but when I start the game and "load" there is nothing .. only a total blank grey field .. looks like a bug ..
sounds like a bug indeed.
Do you stil have version 66?
Because then you can try to load that version to see if it works then?
If not maybe someone who still has it can share it with you.
I have delete mine yesterday.

Last edited:
Reactions: spenk
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes