Graphteon - your search engine fo adult games

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi guys.
I don't know, if you know about this site ,but for me it's the one of the best ways to find interesting creators. Dude behind this site is independent of patreon, yet he manages to collect millions of data points from them.
The best thing is, he doesn't hide adult content, so you can browse from over a 1000 of adult game creators and find hidden gems not mentioned here on enywhere else.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
This is actually interesting for the sake of comparing the different artist's following and income. Like, I would never have thought summertime saga would have the highest amount of patreons. When I tried that game, literally all the characters were plus-sized chubs.

Reactions: MikeMasters

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Also as predicament of the creator behavior. When you can see their income and their periodic content (week or monthly) update, you can evaluate if the creator milking his patreons or a real dedicated one to their own games.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
This is actually interesting for the sake of comparing the different artist's following and income. Like, I would never have thought summertime saga would have the highest amount of patreons. When I tried that game, literally all the characters were plus-sized chubs.
Wanna be really pissed?

Switch to sort by earnings and see some of the trash level devs that are making absurd amounts of cash(horrible yummytiger who updates once every two years!) while there are plenty of low level guys out there busting their ass making a few hundred a month.

Also you'll learn that apparently furries are rich as fuck.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Wanna be really pissed?

Switch to sort by earnings and see some of the trash level devs that are making absurd amounts of cash(horrible yummytiger who updates once every two years!) while there are plenty of low level guys out there busting their ass making a few hundred a month.

Also you'll learn that apparently furries are rich as fuck.
While Graphteon is indeed useful -especially for historical data- it can lead to wild speculation without a closer look. Yummytiger has a "per major release" billing, not monthly, and as far as I know he cashed in once (maybe twice) in the past years, when the actual pledge was much lower. (It only takes a couple posts to spread theories like wildfire).

But yeah, you can see jaw-dropping absurdities there and also things that blatantly look like scams (borderline money laundering).