2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
where does one even find the code for the staff room? i swear i checked every location every day while in the hospital and nothen even tried multiple times with each of the differnt pass time events?
As JellyStone said is in the prologue, but the number changes randomly so if you want to go that route you have to start a new game

Reactions: JellyStone

Salgos Gremory

Formerly 'grimbago'
Aug 5, 2018
So, how to obtain work outfits for maid, assistant or waitress? It seems there are no specialized shop and different combinations of clothes don't work.

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
So, how to obtain work outfits for maid, assistant or waitress? It seems there are no specialized shop and different combinations of clothes don't work.
you need to apply to this job to get the outfits. if you choose the slut path you wont get the option to change jobs.

Reactions: Salgos Gremory

Salgos Gremory

Formerly 'grimbago'
Aug 5, 2018
So, it seems that I checked almost all the options (I decided not to grind for bookstore and maid because to much grind). So far, the game is fun! Enjoyed it! Some constructive ideas:
  1. Clothes allure adds to overall allure automatically
  2. More Allure -> more waitress tips
  3. If staying at home, steamy events while cleaning the house if Corruption is high enough. GIFs are cool already, it just seems to be a natural event.
  4. Some kind of random events when Allure hits certain thresholds (100, 200)
  5. Defeat grind not by just changing numbers but by adding an option to level up work related skills. For example, during the work you have two options: 1. Work diligently (levels up skill => promotions occur faster). 2. Flirt with customers (levels up feminity and/or corruption, but slower promotion grind)
I will wait for the updates!

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
So, it seems that I checked almost all the options (I decided not to grind for bookstore and maid because to much grind). So far, the game is fun! Enjoyed it! Some constructive ideas:
  3. If staying at home, steamy events while cleaning the house if Corruption is high enough. GIFs are cool already, it just seems to be a natural event.
  5. Defeat grind not by just changing numbers but by adding an option to level up work related skills. For example, during the work you have two options: 1. Work diligently (levels up skill => promotions occur faster). 2. Flirt with customers (levels up feminity and/or corruption, but slower promotion grind)
ive made suggestions a couple time about 3/4/5

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
lars's evening event has no "already done" check. with 100% probability setting it is an infinite loop. also there are some troubles with the wardrobe in the beginnig, when there is no saves outfits, but i used my save from one of previous versions
found the error lars's evening event checked for the noon event

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
i try my best to improve the game step by step its my first game. thanks for mentioning some points that can be improve too.
1. if some scene will need a allure it check in the background. it add the outfit allure to your allure. without notice you about. the allure value you can check at the mirror is only for you to see how much you have.
2. nice idea. i will try to add that soon.
3. i am a bit confused. can you explain what you mean?
4. this week i just add one event will see if you have enough allure and go out at night or at asleep. i will work on more!
5. that i could add but it will need a lot of work because i don't know how to wirte the code. but i will figure that out the way you describe it. will add that !

Reactions: dadam90

Salgos Gremory

Formerly 'grimbago'
Aug 5, 2018
3. i am a bit confused. can you explain what you mean?
First of all, thanks for the reply!
What I meant is:
1. When your father asks you to give him money, you can reject and in this case you will clean the house everyday next week
2. When this happens, game shows sexy GIFs
3. So, if MC cleans the house while being sexy, her corruption is high and someone else's (for example, brother's) corruption is also high, it seems logical for her and brother to have a naughty encounter.

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
First of all, thanks for the reply!
What I meant is:
1. When your father asks you to give him money, you can reject and in this case you will clean the house everyday next week
2. When this happens, game shows sexy GIFs
3. So, if MC cleans the house while being sexy, her corruption is high and someone else's (for example, brother's) corruption is also high, it seems logical for her and brother to have a naughty encounter.
oh yeah thats right i could add that

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
GirlByAccident-0.5.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes