4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Maybe we need to see more of the dracozombie before we dismiss her, yeah? She's got only one update thus far, her route could hit the ground running like Kive's has.
Well im just not that interested in building another route up with another 10 updates that could've been used on characters who already have something going. But maybe my opinion will change, i dunno.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Well im just not that interested in building another route up with another 10 updates that could've been used on characters who already have something going. But maybe my opinion will change, i dunno.
OK this I can agree with, but, since we've got the route, I'm hoping it'll be good.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
And on that note here my Tier list on how i react to a route update. Im prepared to get hate. View attachment 3621081
The only ones that excite me less are Makla, Kendra and Yakuu. I can't say which ones from the rest make me more excited because all their routes, as well as the characters themselves, had a great development and keep getting better with each update.

PD: where would you include the "Castle Route"?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Maybe we need to see more of the dracozombie before we dismiss her, yeah? She's got only one update thus far, her route could hit the ground running like Kive's has.
In any other case I would've said new is good, but considering the fact how much update dividng stretch among the vast majority of characters it would be bad to get another one. Quantity should not overcome quality, especially since Artical probably won't ever hire new crew to his dev team.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Be happy cowgirl cult members, artical added her in a color challenge (source - X)
20240511_004707.jpg
I wonder who will take other colors though
Blue is uh... Maryen perhaps? Or is she more into white coloring? Then Eliette or maybe even Evalyn
Purple is obivously Croixelle, or maybe Pyeka, but her purple shade is more dark though.
And magenta is, maybe Sheina, I can't really think of any other options.

UPD: is it me or these doodle drawings represent characters in much more likable appearance than in actual game? Also this crayon-like outline looks dope.

Apr 29, 2020
Be happy cowgirl cult members, artical added her in a color challenge (source - X)
View attachment 3622878
I wonder who will take other colors though
Blue is uh... Maryen perhaps? Or is she more into white coloring? Then Eliette or maybe even Evalyn
Purple is obivously Croixelle, or maybe Pyeka, but her purple shade is more dark though.
And magenta is, maybe Sheina, I can't really think of any other options.

UPD: is it me or these doodle drawings represent characters in much more likable appearance than in actual game? Also this crayon-like outline looks dope.
Bruh, the red mini giantess got a slot as opposed to any of the main representations of the kingdom she's from?

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Please no. I have nothing against her yet but Homaspernia is way too over saturated
I'd love to see more routes in the other kingdoms to balance Homaspernia, particularly with the new giantesses in Lycalis and Viridice, or even the first neutral kingdom giantess. I get the feeling that the MC didn't get isekai'd, but is instead one of many purebred humans intentionally "kept pure" by a neutral giantess to sell as mates after she wipes their minds (hence the MC's mind being a clean slate).

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I'd love to see more routes in the other kingdoms to balance Homaspernia, particularly with the new giantesses in Lycalis and Viridice, or even the first neutral kingdom giantess. I get the feeling that the MC didn't get isekai'd, but is instead one of many purebred humans intentionally "kept pure" by a neutral giantess to sell as mates after she wipes their minds (hence the MC's mind being a clean slate).
So you're implying that mc was sold to those people who brought him to neutral town? Also there is no such thing as neutral kingdom. The whole point of neutral lands is not having any government as people living there decided to evade any type of authority above them.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.55 + Gallery Unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 171 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes