SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'll be honest I don't pay much attention to Ashe. She kind of annoys me.
I just don't really find Ashe attractive tbh. If this was real life I would rather pursue someone else.
Joshy... you're playing with fire talking like this. You're lucky that your two favorite characters are also two of my favorites. Although Risa is fair game, so if you keep talking wild like this I might have to go on an entire Risa rant, and break down all the reasons she is the worst love interest in the game.

I've got my eye on you Joshy...

robert-de-niro-watching-you.gif

P.S. Nicki, Ashe, Mason, Brittani, Viola, and Carolina are the only love interests that truly matter, if your favorite wasn't mentioned then that's because they mid. :giggle:

Jeez it's only a joke, drop the pitchforks!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Something I would like to see in the game is when the girls interact, they share their opinion about Guy with each other.
For example, if you are really nice to Nicki, she might mention how nice a guy you are to Mason.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Rorikon215

Dec 18, 2021
Something I would like to see in the game is when the girls interact, they share their opinion about Guy with each other.
For example, if you are really nice to Nicki, she might mention how nice a guy you are to Mason.
...and if you're me, she'll whisper "Run. Right now. Far away." into Mason's ear the first moment they're alone.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
So what's the state of play with this currently? Seems the rework is being pushed back and new updates are being pushed out...despite the rework going to force everyone to restart as it will break saves.

Seems counter productive to me...??? Is the rework coming soon or are we getting yet another update first?

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
So what's the state of play with this currently? Seems the rework is being pushed back and new updates are being pushed out...despite the rework going to force everyone to restart as it will break saves.

Seems counter productive to me...??? Is the rework coming soon or are we getting yet another update first?
Neon mentioned he will push chapter 9 and 10 then take a break so he doesn't burn out i think while pausing Patreon , then work on the rework of chapter 1 .
You may say its counterproductive but the state of chapters later on compare to chapter 1 is like another league so fixing it is nice.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

next update coming in the next few weeks, but content cut a bit. small content drop in july with the cut content. a break for the dev, and then back to work for a big content update in december.
rework was supposed to be after july, but no idea now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Neon mentioned he will push chapter 9 and 10 then take a break so he doesn't burn out i think while pausing Patreon , then work on the rework of chapter 1 .
You may say its counterproductive but the state of chapters later on compare to chapter 1 is like another league so fixing it is nice.
You don't get it, it's counterproductive to delay the rework. If it's going to force everyone to start over, it ought to be pushed out as soon as possible.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

1715150029970.png
I still think the roadmap is the same, minus the dates since updates got longer, but in terms of the plan CH1 remake was always supposed to happen after the Gabby/Madison/Jailbreak

• Sad
Reactions: Maviarab

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
You don't get it, it's counterproductive to delay the rework. If it's going to force everyone to start over, it ought to be pushed out as soon as possible.
If he had never pushed back content, everyone would still have to restart their games after chp. 10's content (which would've just been chp. 9 before). They're restarting after the same content break, it will just be months later.

TBH, if the game were as clunky as other ones on here, I'd agree. But skipping through this game and making choices takes practically no time at all. Minor frustration imo.

Reactions: Machete

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
If he had never pushed back content, everyone would still have to restart their games after chp. 10's content (which would've just been chp. 9 before). They're restarting after the same content break, it will just be months later.

TBH, if the game were as clunky as other ones on here, I'd agree. But skipping through this game and making choices takes practically no time at all. Minor frustration imo.
Huge frustration if you have the amount of saves I have....which I imagine many do, or at least saves for each single LI...especially if after certain specific rouites, it is not a simple case of quickly skipping through at all.

Adding more content that will be forced to replay again, to me, is massively counter productive. You know the rework needs doing, you know you're going to do it....so just do it, get it out of the way then continue with new content.

I've just stopped playing completely until it's done....breaking saves due to code changes etc is fine after your third update (still pisses me off as any dev should know better) but doing it so far into development...no excuse imo, especially when you know it needs to be done and have informed your playerbase it's what you will be doing.

Just not acceptable at this stage.

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Huge frustration if you have the amount of saves I have....which I imagine many do, or at least saves for each single LI...especially if after certain specific rouites, it is not a simple case of quickly skipping through at all.
Which would be a logical approach if this projects (i mean all the Ren'Py self publications and similars) weren't a forever ongoing development spanning for years and way too often getting abandoned.
Having been around the 'hobby' for some years i resolved to just play as manslut as i can not caring of routes, for games i will likely never see the ending of. Then if a game gets complete i play LIs routes more coherently.

The problem is, thinking back, i'm not sure if i've ever seen the final version of any game i started to play when it was still ongoing. Maybe a couple? I should check.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

Adding more content that will be forced to replay again, to me, is massively counter productive. You know the rework needs doing, you know you're going to do it....so just do it, get it out of the way then continue with new content.

I've just stopped playing completely until it's done....breaking saves due to code changes etc is fine after your third update (still pisses me off as any dev should know better) but doing it so far into development...no excuse imo, especially when you know it needs to be done and have informed your playerbase it's what you will be doing.

Just not acceptable at this stage.
True, lots of saves will exacerbate. I have a number of saves too. I still don't think it will be that big of a deal. I've restarted this game once or twice before because I changed my mind about something. It took maybe 10m of my time, at most.

And, he realized chp. 1 needed to be re-rendered + the code needed to be cleaned later into development. He put it in the schedule and that schedule is still getting followed, just delayed. This feels like perfectly normal project development stuff to me.

It's his first game, man. He's learned as he went. And it's a great game. That's plenty excuse for me. I think the real problem is that none of us develop games, we just armchair them. I mean, have you ever noticed how kind & supportive most devs are to each other? They're all brothers-in-arms :LOL:

Which would be a logical approach if this projects (i mean all the Ren'Py self publications and similars) weren't a forever ongoing development spanning for years and way too often getting abandoned.
Having been around the 'hobby' for some years i resolved to just play as manslut as i can not caring of routes, for games i will likely never see the ending of. Then if a game gets complete i play LIs routes more coherently.

The problem is, thinking back, i'm not sure if i've ever seen the final version of any game i started to play when it was still ongoing. Maybe a couple? I should check.
Many of us are still waiting for our VN Neo to arrive. Hey, wait.. Neo.. Neon..Ghosts... hm :unsure:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 177 Votes